Chapter 5

Harry P.O.V

*“I love you Harry”

“I love you too Danna”*

“Harry, mate, wake up” I heard a voice whispering on my ear. “Hazzabear, wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I fell out from my bed and saw Louis standing next to me. “Come on mate, get ready we have an interview in few hours” Louis said.

“Why you had to wake me up when I was having an amazing dream?” I said.

“I could tell, - I love too Danna-” wait what? How did he know I was dreaming about Danna?

“Wait, how did you know that?” I asked.

“Hazzabear, you were talking in you sleep, so I heard every word that you said.” I blushed “So you like Danna huh?

“I don’t know mate, she just so beautiful and fun to talk to. I just couldn’t stop thinking about her after we finish video chatting”

“Don’t break my heart” Louis said with a sad face.

“I will never break your heart, I love you boobear” I said hugging him.

“So what are you gonna do?”

“I’m going to ask Liam for her number, I definitely wanna talk to her again” I said smiling. “LIAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Yes Harry?” Liam reply from the kitchen.

“Umm… you think…um…you can ask Danielle… for Danna’s number?” I asked nervously.

“Why you want Danna’s number?” Liam asked.

“Because I want to talk to her and get to know her more”

“Oh no, Harry, don’t tell me that you like Danna?”

“I don’t!”

“Harry??!!”

“Well, ok, I do like her but mate she is just amazing, she is funny, crazy and beautiful. She is my dream girl.”

“Are you sure she is not another of your little crushes, that one’s you get over it to the next day?”

“No Liam, it’s different with her. It’s just something about her that made me go weak. Can you ask Danielle please????” I said with a puppy face.

“Alright mate but take it slow with her”

“THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!” I said giving him a kiss on his cheek, what can I say that’s our bromance.

Danna P.O.V

Dear Esme

Last night was the best night of my life, I had so much with Danielle we got super crazy and oh guess what? You never gonna believe this but I got to video chat with the boys and when I say boys, yes I mean One Direction, I can’t still believe it myself but it happened. The boys are hilarious they love to do crazy things but I have to say Harry is one of the funniest, he has a great sense of humor and he is so adorable. To be honest after the video chat I just couldn’t stop thinking about him it was more than just a fan crush I could feel it but who am I kidding I’m just another fan with a crush on Harry Styles, he is a super star who can get any girl he wants and will never put his eyes on a girl like me…..

*New message* I saw my phone’s screen light up.

From: Erick

Good Morning cutie, how did you sleep? ;) xx

Omg Esme I just got a morning text from Erick my REAL life crush since the beginning of the year. He is funny and sweet just like Harry, I love to be around him.

To: Erick

Good Morning, I slept great, what about you? (: x

I didn’t have to wait too much for a reply

From: Erick

I slept amazing thanks J. So I was wondering if you are busy today?

To: Erick

No. I’ll be free the whole afternoon

From: Erick

Perfect, I’ll pick you up at 7:00 I’m going to take you to the fair so be ready ;)

Wait did he just ask me out without asking me if I wanted to go?? Well that wasn’t a big surprise that’s just him.

To: Erick

Ok, I’ll be ready. Xx

Wow I just can’t believe Erick just asked me out I wanted to scream of excitement but I didn’t want to wake Danielle up she is asleep still. I’m getting hungry I better go to the kitchen and cook some breakfast.

Danielle P.O.V

*New message*

The sound of my phone woke me up, it was a text from Liam I wonder what happened it’s pretty late in London already.

From: Liam

Good Morning Babe, did you guys had a good sleep? Xx

To: Liam

Yes babe we had an amazing night =) xx

From: Liam

Glad to hear that, hey babe I need a huge favor.

To: Liam

Sure babe what is it?

From: Liam

Harry wants to know if you can give him Danna’s number?

Wow! That’s a big surprise Harry wants Danna’s number? Well now that I think about it better it’s not a big surprise I mean is Harry of course he would ask for Danna’s number and I kinda think they would make a cute couple, they are a lot alike I wonder if Harry really likes Danna.

To: Liam

Does Harry like Danna?

From: Liam

Honestly I don’t know what is going on his mind right now, he just started begging for Danna’s number. So can I have it please?

To: Liam

 Of course you can. :)

I sent Liam Danna’s number, I hope Harry knows how to use correctly and Danna is not another of his little crush.

From: Liam

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! – Harry =D

Instead of replying Liam I sent a message to Harry.

To: Harry

You’re welcome, be careful I’m watching you…… just kidding.

From: Harry

Don’t scare me or I’m gonna tell Daddy Direction!!

To: Harry

Oh Harry that’s so you :) got to go bye and Good Luck.

____________________________________________

(A/N: so what do you guys think so far?? I would love to know what do you guys think, so feel free to comment.

-Sifrina xx =)