Chapter 10 Part 2

Danna P.O.V

“Danna, babe, wake up” I heard Harry’s sweet voice whispering in my ear.

When I woke up I realize I was laying my head on his shoulder, how embarrassing was that.

“I’m sorry Harry, I didn’t notice I was laying my head on you”

“It’s alright, you look so cute when you're asleep” he said winking his eye.

“Harry stop flirting with her, instead help her get her stuffs inside the house” Liam said.

“You don’t have to Harry, I can do it myself” I said.

“It’s ok I’ll do it, anything for you cutie”

Aww isn’t he sweet? But when he said cutie it remind me of my boyfriend I miss him so badly I wish he could be here with me. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages but 0 messages, nothing  from Erick…. I wonder if his phone is working he usually texts me back right away.

“Ready to meet the boys?” Harry asked interrupting my thoughts.

“Yeah, I’m so excited to meet the rest of the band” I said smiling.

We got inside of the house and the first I heard was……..

“Hazzabear!!!!! You’re back I missed you so much, you were gone for a long time don’t ever leave me again” Louis said to Harry while hugging him. I stared at him trying to not laugh but I couldn’t help it I started to crack up “Oh! Hello dear, you’ve must be the one who is trying to steal my Hazzabear from me right?” I saw Harry turn like a tomato, but I wonder what Louis means by that.

“Don’t worry Louis I’m not the girl who wants to steal your man, I have a boyfriend”

“Hazz I thought it was her………”

“Who wants to eat?” Harry said interrupting Louis.

“MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard someone scream from upstairs.

“Then come here Nialler” of course Niall would be the one screaming for food.

“Hey Danna, you’re here welcome to London” Niall said.

“Thanks Niall”

I have never seen someone eat so much in my entire life, I don’t know how Niall keeps himself skinny but he is so lucky I wish my metabolism was like Niall’s.

“So where’s Zayn?” I asked the boys.

“He went out with Perrie, he will come back later” Liam said.

“Oh alright”

“So Dan finish eating your food we have to rehearse” Danielle said.

“Okidoki” I said.

“You guys just got here and going to start to rehearse already?” Harry asked.

“Yes, I need to be 100% ready for the audition I just have today and tomorrow to rehearse” I said.

“But guys you need some sleep and relax a little bit before rehearsing” Liam said.

“We’ll be fine babe don’t worry but thanks for worrying guys” Danielle said.

“Mm.. alright then” Liam said.

After we finished our food, Danielle and I started rehearsing. I need to be more prepared than ever for the audition it’s just around the corner and my routine is good but is not perfect yet. I really need to get this perfect if I want to impress Mark, I want this so bad and I don’t want to let it go.