Chapter 104...

JK's POV

I've always wanted to go camping, but due to my busy schedule and the person I was dating back then, he just didn't like it. He'd always preferred the luxurious things. He was never impressed by this whole thing of making the fire,cooking outside, and watching the stars together, sleeping in a tent. He always said nature smelled bad and had weird creatures.

Last night was amazing, just the four of us being out here. Tae and I also made love last night.We ate a lot and drank a lot of wine and beer. Just like the previous night,I heard him cry in his sleep. It's soft sobs ,his heart must really be broken because even while he sleeps, he weeps .

I don't dare try to wake him up,if his subconscious is in pain as well,then he has to let it out in his dream state.  All I do is console him. I am worried about him, but I also know that he's going to get the help he needs, and I am going to be there for him in whichever way he wants me to. I've also been thinking about what Soekjin's dad said last night. 
Are they trying to help Soekjin flee the country? Or what's really happening?

Tae told me to stay out of it,and I will. The last thing I want to do is betray his trust by getting involved in whatever is going on in his family. Just as long as they make sure that their son never bothers me or Tae ever again. Waaah,life is so unpredictable .If anyone  ever told me that I would get over Soekjin and fall head over heels for Taehyung, I would've never believed it and probably never spoken to the person again.

Now, looking back at it,I don't think that was ever love. I don't want to dismiss how I felt about him ,but it doesn't even come close to what I feel for Tae.  I know how I get when I am not with Tae or when he's mad at me or when he's just standing too close to another guy, even if it's just a friendly greeting .I love the fact that everyone knows he's mine, and I love the way everyone knows I am his.

Laying in our blown out bed,kissing his nape and intertwining our fingers,just listening to the birds chirping, river stream .My morning boner poking his ass,while my hands wandered down to feel his morning boner too.

Tae:" I love where this is going, but

Jk:" No buts,just let me

Tae:" Babe,it's almost time for Bam and Tan to go out and do their business, or we will be stuck with cleaning up after them

Jk:" I will be quick

Tae:" Stop lying,I will go open the tent for them

Jk:" Can I get a kiss before you go?

Tae:" I am sure that my breath smells like dick.

He turns on his stomach, and I get on top of him,in between his legs,removing his fluffy hair out of his face. I looked into his eyes and kissed him. He kisses me back,hugging me from below.

Tae:" Later?

Jk:" Absolutely  honey. Are you okay?

Tae:" Yes,I slept like a baby. You are with me. How did you sleep?

Jk:"I slept like a baby-daddy. You drove me insane last night. That ass rolling and bounce, damn

He gets all shy and covers his face with both his hands

Jk:" Why are you all shy now? You glazed me up last night.  Next time, I'm going to record you. I want to be locked up in your ass for life.

Tae:" Oh my God, shut up. Stop talking.

I removed his hands from his face and kissed him again,deepening the kiss,thrusting against him and that's when Bam jumps on us and Tan just stands wiggling his tail,it is time for them to go outside.