Chapter Two

After lunch Tobias showed them the training room, and we told them what we'll be starting with. We will be working on things like muscle building and fighting stances for the first few days. They will most definitely be sore tomorrow, as they will be using muscles they don't often use.

Tobias and I agreed that we'd train them on muscles as much as we can before they start fighting each other. Although this time we won't make them fight until the other is unconscious, unlike Eric had us do.

I walked down the row of a few initiates practicing on punching bags. The other half of the initiates were on the other side of the training room. Either doing push ups or running.

I stopped near a girl with wavy brown hair and light blue eyes. I believe her name is Jasmine, "You're punching too low," I state, taking her hands and raising them up a bit, "If you punch low, your opponent will see that flaw and hit you in the face if it's undefended. Tighten your posture, but still be ready to move around and defend whatever area is being targeted."

She nods and starts punching a little higher. I stand next to the Abnegation boy, Liam, whose knuckles are already bleeding. I don't recognize him from Abnegation, or school.

"Seriously? That's all you can do Stiff?" I turn around after hearing that. On the other side of the room I walk up behind the boy who is staring over the Abnegation girl, Sophie. She glared up at him doing her push ups, her arms shaking.

I knock his legs out from under him, making him fall to his stomach. He gasps in shock and stares up at me, "If torturing initiates is something that brings you joy, then maybe you wouldn't mind doing two-hundred push ups. Since you're obviously so good at them. Right? Or am I mistaken?"

He glares up at me with evil green eyes, once I don't look away, he starts doing his push ups. I walk over to Sophie on the ground. I give her my hand and she takes it, standing up. I notice Four watching us from the other side of the room.

I led her to a different spot in the room, "I would start over here Sophie. Because you don't have much muscle I would recommend building some up at the punching bags. They will help you gain more control. So, that way, if you don't have much muscle the control you will learn should help you in hand to hand combat."

"Thank you," Sophie says nodding.

I step back to watch everyone. I look to my left and see Tobias walk over to the Erudite girl who had previously called him handsome. She's jutting her hip out too much, making her posture crooked. He put her hand on her shoulder pushing it forward slightly. Her eyes widen a bit and I can see her blush from all the way over here. She stops punching, but then continues a second later, embarrassed to have faltered in front of him. I already don't like her. I mean, it's not her fault Tobias is so handsome. I try to remind myself of that, but... She is annoying.

"You're a very good instructor," He says walking up to me.

"And you're a very good liar," I reply.

He chuckles, "I am not. You have helped them a lot so far. And I saw you put William in his place over there."

I laugh, "Any standouts yet?"

He looks around the room, "Luke is fast. That's really all I picked up on. It's hard to know who is good this early in training. Some will be good at knife throwing, shooting, fighting, or even thinking through the fear simulations. How about you?"

"Liam, the Abnegation transfer, He's pretty strong. I can tell he'll be a good fighter."

*~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-*

We had them work until late. They look exhausted so I'm sure they will eat, then go straight to bed. I walk over to a punching bag and punch it repeatedly.

I remember when I first started out as an initiate. I had no muscle, like Sophie. And I got my ass whooped in almost all of my first few fights, But somehow I managed to pull through and rank first. I felt hands wrap around my waist, turning me around and pushing me against the punching bag. I was about to kick my knee up, but I realized that Tobias was the only one in the room with me. He placed his hands on either side of my face, his body pressing mine into the bag behind me. I felt his lips along my neck and jaw.

"I haven't been able to touch you all day," he murmured into my neck.

"I try not to groan, clutching his shirt with my fingers, "I know. It's torture. Why can't we just tell them? That way they all know you're mine and will not get any ideas. We won't be able to hide it forever, they're all over the Dauntless compound. We won't even be able to walk around in public without an initiate seeing us."

"It's not like we have to completely ignore each other. We'll see each other all day and night. And we don't have to go out of our way to hide our relationship. It's just best if we act like instructors."

I sigh, "Ok."

He smiles, leaning in to kiss me, "I'm going home to take a shower," He says then kisses me,"

I kiss him back, "Alright."

"Will you meet me at the cafeteria in a bit?"

"Yes. I'm Just going to work out a bit here first."

He leans his forehead against mine, and stares into my eyes, "Work hard, Tris."

"I will, Four," I say laughing, "Don't I always?"

He grins, kissing me, then walks towards the door, "Of course," He turns around, winks at me, then leaves.

I wanted to be called 'Six' so we could be Four and Six. But... I still have seven fears. I still haven't gotten over intimacy yet... I shook my head, clearing my thoughts and start punching the bag again.

a/n Hey!!! How's this chapter?