2

{flashback}*some were at a hotel in milan*

{thomas his point of view}

Ohh my i can't wait to see her... i missed her so much... it hurts...arghh.. were is she??... i wann-...oo she just texted me..

*message from valerie*

'I am here..can you open up the door?..'

'yeah ofcourse baby girl..'

*and he opens op the door*

'hii...thom..'

'Hey..come in baby girl..'

'i've missed youu..'

*she says while she jumps on him and he grabs her while spinning her around*

'I've missed you..how are you feeling??..'

'I am fine ish.. i tought my morning sickness was gone but.. this morning.. it came back..so yeah'

'Aww my poor prinsess... what can i do to uh make you feel better?...'

'Uhm..maybe this will help..'

**and she kisses him**

'Oeh i like that...'

{end of the flashback}

||

{valerlie's pov}

'I promise you..dami there is no one else.. really.. now..about yesterday...whe didn't uhm finsh it..'

'no we didn't...?'

'soo??...'

'babe...please.. stop.. i am going to the studio... i don't have time..for this...'

'Ouch... okay well then i will see you tonight...'

'look baby i am so sorry but i really have to go now o can't skip this.. it's important... '

'Yeah i know...i know... just go...'

'babee... you know makimg music is important to me...'

'I knoww... just go okay?...we will talk about this tonight..'

'sure..kiss?'

'No... now can you just leave...ugh..'

'Whatever...'

**and he leaves**

~a couple of hours later~

'Thommy...stop it...'

'But you're so beautiful... and sexy... i am i not allowed to touch you..'

'uh you are but...'

'But what??..'

'Thommy... i really like this.. but you know.. we have to be carefull..'

'i know..that's why i booked another trip to milan...'

'What?! Really! Oh my god! Thommy that's amazing!!'

'Haha i tought so..haha'

**he laughs while she hugs and kisses him**

'Your the best thommy....'

'No you are baby girl... so when is damiano gonna come back?'

'Uhh i don't know...but the kids are both a sleep s-..'

'babe! I am home! Sorry it took so long but i couldn't write th-..babe???were are you???'

**and he walks up stairs to their shared bedroom** **were she is laying in bed with thomas**

'Babe are you h-...WHAT THE FUCK is THIS?!!!!!!'

'Oh my gosh dami i-i can explain...it's not what it looks like....i-...we uhh...just..uhmm..'

'You promised me that there was no one else!!!!! What the fuck!!!!!! I can't believe you!!!!i did everything for you!! Everything!!!!i hate you!!'

'D-dami please... let m-...'

'No!!! Spare me all this bullshit!! I want you out of this fucking house by tonight!! And i never wanna see you EVER again!!!'

'Bu-..please..just...let me expl-.'

'NO!!!!!'

*he yells at her while walking downsl stairs and the front door is slammed*

~to be contiued~

||

Enjoy,see youuu next time!😘✌🏻💋