7

**the next day**

{valerlie's point of view}

it's the next day after the night i told dami about everything that happend.. i mean i still feel so discusting.. and dami is right sam isn't a good friend but.. i don't wanna ruin things again... ughh... okay vak calm down...dami said he's gonna put an end to all of this.. you have to trust him...

'goodmorning beauty..'

'Goodmoning..dami did you sleep well?..'

'yeah.. but still feel so discusting...i mean..you know..'

'yeah i know..but i am gonna put an end to this.. babe.. sam isn't you friend.. she's evil..'

'i know..i know... but i don't wanna make things worse again... dami..'

'i know but this isn't right...'

'I know but still...'

'babe listen there will be no drama.. i promise you..'

'Okay...'

~~~~~~

**later that day**

{valerlie's point if view}

*sam just added you to the group chat... 4s*me*

V: 'sam???what is all of this???'

S: 'uhmm a group chat what else would it be?.. now we can talk dirty...hehe'

V: 'sam.. i am done with this.. you said it was only going to be just one time...'

S:'i know... but it was so hot.. i wanted more..'

V: 'look i am done with this..'

**valerlie just left the chat..**

Okay well that was uhm...  weird.. ughh i really need to talk to dami right now.. i can't take this anymore.. this needs to stop...

'Dami??'

'Babe what's wrong??'

*he says while coming down stairs*

'sam just added me to a group chat but i already left..because i couldn't take it anymore...'

'well good because i was just about to head out and go by thom's house..to confront her..'

'oo...uhhh.. okay.. but please becarefull... okay?'

'Yeah ofcourse babe always..'

'Okay... but call me when your on your way back okay??..'

'I will babe..'

**and he leaves**

~to be contiued~

||

Enjoy! See you next time!😘✌🏻💋