16

{damiano's pov}  ~2dayslater~

'Valerlie..'

'Dami.. i am so sorry.. i didn't call you back.. i got caught up..with something...'

'It's fine..val..how are you?..'

'I'm good.. but.. thom has been acting weird..it feels like he's pushing me away..i could be wrong..'

'ooo really??..'

'yeah.. he doesn't want to help me with the kids.. and angel's birthday is coming up..soon and he just won't help me or talk to me..'

'Ooo.. uhh.. yeah that's annoying..'

'it is.. dami.. i just..never mind..'

'No you can tell me..val. It's okay...'

'sometimes i just wish i was..still with you..you're more adult.. and thomas is..'

'still young yeah i know he's my best friend.. but you know.. he has grown..'

'yeah i know..i know.. but still...it's ju-whatever soo when i am i seeing you again?..'

'Uhhh tomorrow?my place? you could stay for dinner..'

'yeah sure..dami..why not..'

||

~~The next day after they called~~

{valerie's point of view}

'Hey..oh my god.. i've missed you...dami

'Hi val..i've missed you..to.. come on in..'

~he says while she walks inside~

'Thanks..it's so hot outside..'

'Yeah it is....but.. you look hot as well..'

'damii...'

*she laughs while he pulls he closer and spins her around..*

'i really missed you..'

'me too... dami..can you put me down please?..'

'Noo...'

'Dam!!'

'Don't call me that! You know i-..'

'fineee...'

*and he puts her down*

'but does thomas know you are here??..'

'No? Ofcourse not..he thinks i am with ethan..'

'ethan?? Really Valerlie did you lie to him again??'

'What??? he doesn't wanna talk to me anymore and he barley touches me...'

'really??'

'Yeah.. i just can't get a hold of him these days... it feels like we're back to being friends again..'

'Ohh uhh... okay..'

'yup it feels like it but.. let's not talk about that.. i am here now..with you..'

'Yes.. you are..'

*and they look eachother in the eyes for a while.. and before they knew it their lips are locked*

'I have waited so long for this moment..dami..'

'Me too...i really missed you..'

~he says between the kiss~ ~while valerlie takes off his shirt~

'babe i don't th-think we should do this..'

~and he pulls back out of the kiss taking his shirt out valerlie's hands~

'but dami.. i tought you wanted this.. i mean..'

'believe me..babe i want to but.. you are still with someone else..and i don't want you to make another big mistake..'

'i know.. i'm sorry...'

'It's okay...babe..'

||

{thomas his point of view} *time skip 8pm*

Valerlie has just came home from her day with ethan and now she's upstairs taking a shower when all of the sudden i hear her phone buzzing... someone just texted her... maybe i shou-no i shouldn't look... or maybe... i could..just look for just a sec..i mean... even tough things aren't well between me and her.. right now...s-...

dami❤️: 'i had a great day today babe.. tonight..was amazing... babe..i hope we can do it again tomorrow.. ly..'

What the... Fck..   is she seeing damiano???... is she sleeping with him????... what the...  that little fcking lair...!...

*to be... contiued...*

||

enjoy! See y'all next time and oh valerlie please prepare yourself for what thomas is going to say to you now that he knows you're little  secret. Just sayingg...

😘💋👋🏻