3

**the next day**

{valerie's point of view}

I just woke up next to thomas cause after the whole fight i went to his house and ofcourse i took the kids with me.. and most of my stuff cause i had no were else to go... soo now i am staring at thomas while he sleeps.. he's so cute.. when he sleeps... such a cutie.. and his hair looks so fluffyy.. and o don't get me started about his eyes.. his body... he's beatiful sexy hot italian accent... and o when he talks in english.. i am melting... ughh...but dami..  i miss him... so much... he is so perfect.. and sweet..kind..humble.. a true sweet heart... and an angel..  ughh i miss him....
But thommy... ughh!! Why is it so hard to be inobe with two people....

'goodmorning.. baby girl...'

'goodmorning thommy... did you sleep well..'

'Yeah i did.. you?..'

'good ish.. i am just still so  upset about everything...  i really loved him..and i still do...'

'aww look you don't have to make a choice you know.. i mean... what...uhmm... i'm trying to say is that... uhm.. uhm.. are we together now?...'

'thomas... listen what we did last night.. was amazing but dami is the love of my life... i have to make a choice... i really have to...'

'okay...yeah uhm i know...'

'hey thommy don't be sad... i mean i really like you to...'

'yeah... well shall we go down stairs...?'

'Uhm maybe we could take a shower together?..'

'Uhmm... val maybe we uh shouldn't...'

'Okay...'

~~~~~

{valerlie's point of view} *time skip* *7pm*

The evening has fallen over rome and me and thomas had the best dinner.. tonight.. it was so romantic... i couldn't keep my eyes off him... he's so amazing.. ahh!! i think i am starting to fall for him... he's so funny.. and just cute little goofball.. hihi...

'i had a great day today princess.. you looked beautiful tonight...'

'haha thommy you told me that four times now..'

'but it is true...'

'aww..thomass...your making me go all shy now...'

'haha cutiee..'

'Stop iitt...can we go inside? Those heels are killing me..'

'Yeah yeah...'

*and as they walk into thomas his house valerlie has already made up her mind about who she's going to choose...*

~to be contiued~

|||

Enjoy!! See you next timee!!😘😘😘😘