5

{thomas his point of view} *the day before*

'hi val.. how did it go??..'

'It went well but he doesn't know that i am here right now..'

'Ooo... well uhm how are you feeling..?...is everything okay with the uhm the baby..'

'yeah.. i still have a few days left before i give birth.. but other then that i am all good.. and uhm it's a boy!..'

'what? Oh my god! A boy!'

'Yeah...haha..'

'Oh my god we're having a boy!!..'

'Thomas....... Please.....'

'Ooo yeah uh sorry.....'

'It's okay thommy... it's okay..'

||

*back to the present*

{valerlie's point of view}

'Dami??..are you done yet? i need my shower!... the kids are still a sleep.. i just wanan have one moment for myself befr-..'

*and the bathroom door opens up*

'damiano!!!... you scared me!'

'Hehe sorry...'

*he says while walking into their shared bedroom with a towel around his waist..*

'babe??..'

'Huh???'

'are you staring at me?....'

'uhhh nope... i just....uhh..'

'So you were... i bet you really missed me then..'

**he says while getting dressed**

'yeah uhh ofcourse i did...dami i mean... i am so glad you gave me another chance.... I tought i lost you forever...'

'yeah you told me..that yesterday...babe are you all right??... you look a little pale...'

'Uhh wha-what?? Pa-pale??...me???'

'yeah.. did you drink enough water???...yesterday and today???'

'yeah i did...'

'okay...well the-..babe!!!'

**and then everything turns black**

Is it scary??...

no it's not... it's just the way it is... you know that by now... i mean everything is falling apart now... so there is nothing you can do... i mean it what it is...
Valerlie... and you know that...

'Babe??....please wake up...pl-...'

'd-dami??.....'

'Oh thank god.... Hey... you fainted...your okay...'

'i am not f-feeling well...... i feel so weird...and dizzy...'

'that's because you barley ate this morning and you didn't drink any water..babe what's going on with you?...i am worried...'

'Dami you h-have nothing to worry about...'

'babe... it's not good for you... what ever is going on right now..it's not good for you and the baby...'

'i-i know..but i just can't stand the smell of food..and i don't know why...it makes me feel so sick all over again...'

'what? Why didn't you tell me?we could've gone to the doctors office..'

'I didn't wanted to worry you love... i tought maybe it would've gone away somehow..'

'Babe... really??... okay..let's get you into bed.. so you can rest..and i will make you some food okay??..'

'yeah...thank you....love..'

~to be contiued~

||

Enjoy! See you next time!!😘✌🏻💋