【Masquerade】

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser it just depends on how good you are at it

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser it just depends on how good you are at it." - Billie Joe Armstrong
_____
Angel was tied up and groaning and confused about where he was.

"Finally awake, Angel Dust?" A male deep voice said.

"Yeah, and what's it to ya?" Angel asks.

"I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault!" The male voice demanded.

Angel laughs at the male demands,"Hehehe! it's hilarious. You think I'd tell you anything." Angel laughs.

"FINE. I guess I'll just have to fuck the information out of you." The male said.

"Do your worse,Daddy." Angel moans.
____

"Ooh,yeahh,baby!" TV Angel moans.

[N] had a blank look on his face.

"Ya know, this performance won me a sex-x-x-i award." Angel started.

"It's uhm...very honest?" Charlie said nervously."Oh...."

"Ew." Vaggie comment."Okay, enough of that."Angel what the fuck?"

"What? You said it was show and tell day." Angel pointed out."I'm showing you my best film, and I'm telling you it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany titfucker."

"Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Husk bluntly chimes in.

"Alright dickhead," Angel said."What makes you have the right to insult my work to my fucking face?"

"You really going to sit there and act like these scripts ain't hot garbage?" Husk responded.

Angel gasped and gave Husk the bird,"Fuck you." Angel retorted."This is classy art."

"OH FUUUUCK!" TV Angel moans loudly.

"That's bullshit." Husk said."You get drunk and bitch about them all the time."

"Everyone likes to bitch to the bartender."

"I know everything about you and these motherfucker at this point." Husk said.Husk pointed at Sir pentious, who looked up in surprised."That one is an insecure buffoon who watches your idiots sleep."

"Disturbing much?" [N] muttered.

"Princess is a bleeding heart who wants to solve everybody problems except her owns." Husk said pointing at Charlie.

"What?! No pffft I what? Pfft no no." Charlie laughs nervously.

"This one judges everyone and everything because she hates herself." Husk pointed at Vaggie.

Vaggie groans at that.

"And [N] is too busy trying to be a people pleaser" Husk said glancing at [N].