【Hello Rosie!】

"When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves

"When we don't know who to hate, we hate ourselves.” - Unknown
______

As the staff and residents sit together in the front discussing their new founding.

"So, like, where are your wings?" Niffty asked.

"Niffty, I don't have -" Vaggie tried to say.

"Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?" Angel teased.

Niffty tugs at Vaggie's shirt,"Yeah." Niffty  said."Where are your tits?"

Vaggie sighs,"Any other questions?" Vaggie, look at everyone.

"I got one." Husk sarcastically said."How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven, we get in deeper and deeper shit?"

"It's not her fault." Vaggie defend."Angels are just -"

"Rude?" [N] chimes in.

"Liars?" Angel retorted.

"Difficult." Vaggie corrected."Charlie's trying her best."

"Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far." Husk remarks.

"And where is miss fearless leader anyway?" Angel asked."Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan?"

"She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room." Vaggie said."Alone."

Alastor hums at that.Alastor vanishes into black smoke, and [N] was next to him, so they both were in Charlie room.Showing Charlie in her bed under her covers softly crying. While Razzle and Dazzle comfort her with tissues. Alastor reappears in her room and approaches her bedside. As [N] sits on her bed.

"Oh, Charlie, you look an absolute mess." Alastor teased.

"Ugh, go away, Alastor." Charlie grumbles.

Alastor sits down on her bed while Charlie hides again under the covers,"Now, now is that any way to act after picking a fight with all of Heaven and dooming everyone you love?" Alastor continues.

Charlie emerges from the covers,"I have enough on my mind without hearing your sadistic idea of a joke, asshole." Charlie retorted.Charlie wraps herself under the covers again, only for Alastor to appear laying beside her.

"Who's joking?" Alastor said, popping up. I'm her vision of sight.Charlie is scared, jumps, and falls off of the bed."You have a captive audience downstairs waiting to hear what kind of inspiring performance you have planned next."

"Ugh, I can't." Charlie muttered."How can I face them after failing them all so hard?"

"Calm down, CharChar." [N] comfort.

Alastor repositions himself on his stomach and begins kicking his legs in the air.

"They came here to be saved, pand all I gave them was more pain." Charlie got out starting to tearing up."I'm just as bad as the cruelest Overlord in Hell."