【Radio kills video Star】

"Be faithful to that which exist within yourself"- André Gide
_____
"Okay..so the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year." Charlie said nervously."No big deal! Just a little setback."

"Nothing we can't handle!"

"Just Angels cutting out timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls?!..." Charlie laughs maniacally."Am I right?! And next time..."

."And the next time they cut the time in half again... again and again!... we'll just handle it,right?!"

Vaggie steps in and hugs Charlie,"Yes, we will." Vaggie said confidence.

"Oh please! Ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit." Angel chimes in."And now..ain't no sliver lining this time toots."

"Sure there is! We just have to look a little harder for it." Charlie said.

"Well, while you're looking, the rest of hell is going nuts." Angel said."People are already freaking out about the news. Look what is happening in the Doomsday district."

Angel shows his phone about what's going on, and a message pops up from 'donkey show'.

"Uhh..what is a donkey show?" Charlie asked.

"Aah! Heh,nothing. My boss, Val, is just freaking out about the news too." Angel said.

"Yeah my turf is panicking even." [N] chimes in.

"But Like I said everyone losing their shit." Angel continues.

"Yeah,that's true. Sinners are desperate." Vaggie said muttered then got an idea."Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?"

Charlie gasp at Vaggie idea,"This is the perfect time to recruit more Sinners for the hotel!" Charlie said looking at Vaggie

"Cute idea and all, but you really going go out in all of this?" Angel said showing his phone.

"Well it's not like people are going to show up on our doorstep." Charlie pointing out.

A wall was blown up And screams from Charlie was heard.

"Show yourself, Alastor!" A voice hissed."Come and face!-!" But soon noticed Alastor on a balcony.

"Oh. There you are." The snake[?] said."Face my warth!"

"Who are you?!" Alastor said annoyed.

"Who am I? Who am I?!" The snake hissed."I am the great Sir pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction, and a villain extraordinaire!" Sir pentious said.

Alastor shadow down to the rest of the hazbin Hotel staff and residents.

"WOO! You tell them boss!" An egg said.

Niffty pops up on Alastor.

"Ooh, he's a bad boy!" Niffty said.

"Huh,well if that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you?" Alastor asked.

"I attacked you and that [h/c] boy last week." Sir pentious said with a blank stare.

Alastor was still confused.

"You really don't remember?" [N] ask while walk near him."Even my general remember hims."

"I literally attacked you both last week." Sir pentious said."We've done battles like twenty times."

"Well, you must have been really bad at this!" Alastor commented.

"Silence! Now cower!" Sir pentious yelled.