【The Show Must Go On】

"Every day is the best day of my life
The pain, the joy, the healing, and the strife What would you do with my life
Would you roll on over or give a good fight Oh, every day is the best day of my life" - Rio Romeo

"Every day is the best day of my lifeThe pain, the joy, the healing, and the strife What would you do with my lifeWould you roll on over or give a good fight Oh, every day is the best day of my life" - Rio Romeo

____

In Vox's surveillance room, as overlapping videos from various cameras stationed around the Hazbin Hotel play on the screens stationed around him. Vox himself is sitting in his office chair, watching them all while drinking from his mug.

"No fucking way!" Vox laughs."They're going to fight?"

 "Oh, my god. Hahahaha!"

"Oh, looks like your little hotel didn't work out so well." Vox said watching the surveillance.watches a screen with Alastor on it, which glitches slightly.:Oh, Alastor, I cannot wait to watch you get FUCKED!"
"Ahahahaha!"

Vox laughs maniacally as the camera pans away from his chair and screens. As the screen switches to the cannibals all gathered outside the hotel, practising with their weapons. As Charlie watches them all from the hotel's entrance, Vaggie comes up to her.

Charlie sighs,"Oh, I wish my mom were here to see this." Charlie muttered.

"The cannibals seem ready to fight." Vaggie muttered."Are we?"

Pentious bursts out of the hotel's doors, wearing a Victorian-style British army uniform and looking proud of himself,"Fear not, damsels." Pentious said proudly."I shall have the staff ready for victorious combat!"

"What in the hell are you supposed to be?" Vaggie said unamuse.

Pentious salutes,"General Pentious, reporting for duty." Pentious said."I'll turn those rapscallions into soldiers in no time at all!"

"Thank you, Pen." Charlie smile.

Niffty, running around the hotel's entrance, now runs up to Pentious,"What can I do to help?" Niffty asked climbing Pentious.

"I'm glad, you asked, soldier." Pentious said."The base needs fortifications. Reinforce the southern wall!"

"Create a moat around the perimeter to stop a ground assault."

Niffty blinks up at Pentious, having no idea what he just said.

"How about this." Charlie hands Niffty a knife."If you see an angel, stab it!"

Niffty sees Angel Dust a few metres away, and, thinking that Angel Dust is what Charlie meant, runs towards him with her knife,"Stab! Stab! Stab!" Niffty laughs maniacally.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Angel shouted climbs up the pole he was leaning on.

"Not him!" Charlie shouted out.

As Niffty runs off to find other things to stab, Angel does a flip and lands on the ground, before walking over to stand with Charlie, Vaggie and Pentious.