【Welcome to Heaven】

You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot

You like someone who can't like you back because unrequited love can be survived in a way that once-requited love cannot." - unknown
_____
"Okay! I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes." Charlie said, packing her clothes."I have a light jacket,flak jacket, and ran jacket."

"Wait, does it rain in heaven?"

"Charlie, you're only going to heaven fr a few hours." Vaggie replied.

"Vaggie, we are going to heaven for a day." Charlie corrected."And I just want to be prepared."

"It's our last chance we can convince heaven a soul can be redeemed."

"Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that thing..." Vaggie replied nervously.

"What thing?" Charlie asks, confused.

[N] gives Vaggie an unamuse look.

"The thing with the thing..." Vaggie said nervously."Um fuck! Gah, I'm such a bad liar."

"Vaggie, you're my partner." Charlie said, holding Vaggie hand."I need you with me."

Vaggie sighs and givens in,"Fine." Vaggie said.

"YES!" Charlie yelled excitingly.Charlie kissed Vaggie cheek and smiled at her.

"Let's continue packing,yes?" [N] interrupted.
__
Angel walks through the door but bumps into something,"Oh! Fuck!" Angel curse.

Niffty hops out of the plant pot scaring Angel,"You look messy!" Niffty said."What happened to you?"

"It's who happens to me." Angel retorted."And the answer is everyone."

"Twice!"

Angel went and sent on the couch, and then the wall exploded,"Arrrgh! What the fuck is with that wall?!" Angel groans.

"What up hoes!" A British girl laughs.

"Holy shit! Cherri bomb?" Angel said, recognizing the girl."Long time no see, baby!"

"Angie you bitch!" Cherri said."You been texting me depressing shit all day, figured we could tear shit up like old times."

"It's been fucking forever!"

"Here, hold this." Cherri  pass Charlie a bomb.

"Oh my God! Oh my god!" Charlie panicked.

"Nope. Give me that." Vaggie said, grabbing it and throwing it outside.

"I love seeing you, Cherri." Angel said.As her bomb went out."But I'm too tired. I need to pass out."

"Oh you can sleep when you're double dead,fuckhead!" Cherri  said grabbing Angel."Come on! What you need is a recharge! A reinvigoration a re-"

"A responsible night on the town!" Charlie interrupted."That is a great idea!"

"Hi, I am Charlie!"

"That's her wall. You just blew up." [N] pointed at the wall.