【The siren is....?!】

"Love made me approachableLove made me sweet It's fucking miserable Love made me cordialIt never ends I want to terrify youBut instead we're friendsLove made me soft For the best

Love made me sweet It's fucking miserable Love made me cordial
It never ends I want to terrify you
But instead we're friends
Love made me soft For the best." - Rio
Romeo
_____

Charlie was worried and have been looking for [N] since they haven't been at the hotel all week, "Alastor...your close to [N],right?" Charlie asks.

"Yes,why do you ask?" Alastor hums

"I haven't seen them all week!" Charlie started pulling her hair."I'm worried they must have been kidnapped or worse killed again!"

Alastor laughs at that idea and holds Charlie shoulders," [N] has updated me recently through a radio." Alastor starts."told they have been a little..drain."

Charlie nods,"That explains why..." Charlie muttered."I'll look for them."

"I'll bring Vaggie too.."

Charlie muttered about wanting to see 'Watatsumi city',"I'll see everyone later bye!" Charlie waves while dragging a confused Vaggie.
____

"Huh? [N] isn't here yet.." Charlie  muttered."That's weird."

"They don't seem like the type to show up late to things... Eh, let's wait a while longer. They are probably with their general."
____

 "How are they  still not here?" Charlie said  muttered walking around searching for [N]."Do you think they could be in trouble?"

Let's go ask that soldier over there,Vaggie."

"They might be busy baby..nevermind." Vaggie muttered noticing Charlie isn't listening.

"Are you looking for their Excellency, their majesty?" a soldier spoke up noticing she is coming near him."I'm afraid they aren't here at the moment."

"I don't know where they've gone."

"So strange... Guess we should just call it a acid rain check then?" Charlie sighs. 

"Not necessarily." The soldier continues."If I recall correctly, their Excellency has made special provisions for just such a scenario in her General Operational Directives."

 "Let me see... Ah yes, No. 98. "Should a visitor from afar come to see me, and should my whereabouts be unknown, direct them to proceed southward until they arrive at a tree with purple foliage." 

"The footnote stipulates that this only applies when their has made no communication regarding their whereabouts before disappearing, and even then only when the visitor in question is of VIP status." The soldier finish." As far as I'm concerned, you two tick all of the boxes."

"I keep this directive on me at all times — I'm sure this is the right course of action."

 "[N] really does think of everything." Vaggie remarks.