【Pilot】

"When you have a dream,you've got to grab it and never let go

"When you have a dream,you've got to grab it and never let go."- Carol Burnett

[Now on to the pilot]
___________

At the end of a rainbow, there's happiness.'' A blonde hellborn sings.''And to find it how often I've tried...''

''But my life is a race, just a wild goose chase, and my dreams have all been denied."

''I always have been a failure.'' The blond head girl continues singing."What can the reason be?''

'I wonder if the world to play, I wonder if it could be me?''

''I am always chasing rainbows'' she said, looking in the sky.''But there are always clouds chasing by."

Charlie could be seen walking near a window and pointing. her finger to the red sky sending fireworks."My sings are just like all my dreams.''

''Ending in the sun,I don't know if I could find the sun shine.''

''If I'm always looking inside the rain..'' she sighs and has blood red crying eyes.

Two overlords could be seen looking outside seeing fireworks.''Some fellows making a winning sometimes.''

Three overlords could be seen on a couch. a sinner fell from the sky.A woman and a younger woman were seen leaving a building."I'll never even make the gates..."

A hellborn woman was seen painting over the sign, smiling wide."Believe me."

"I'm always chasing rainbows~"Charlie was sobbing but continued singing, wiping her tears."To find a little blue bird."

"In Hell~"

A bell was ring telling how many days were extermination day was away. A sinner could scream loudly as they fell to the ground.

"I'm alive...? IM ALIVE!" the sinner said happily but was soon run over by a speeding car.

A tall spider hopped out of a car.  "Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff."  The spider said, pushing his 'hair' back."Yeah,yeah, listen, let's keep this discrete here. I can't let it get out that I'm offering my services to randos on the street. It was a quick cash crack,got it?" The spider said with a finger gesture.

"Pffft, whatever you say SLUT." The sinner spat at the the spider and laughs.

"Ouch, ooo! Such an insult. Let me know when you come up with something creative to call me. You sack up early package horseshit." Angel said, pushing the sinner buttons."Tell the Missus I said hi." While giving the sinner a kiss on the check."cutiepootie."

The sinner grumbles and speeds away. The spider looks unamuse as the sinner crash somewhere.The spider went over to the machine and pressed on the angel dust drug and grabs it after waiting for it to come. A sinner runs pass and stole his drugs.