036. THE DAY WE MET A WIZARD

Chapter thirty six

"The day we met a wizard."

The four of them headed through the bifrost and to New York City, where they had to change their clothes to blend in so Thor was wearing a hoodie, a jean jacket and jeans, carrying mijolnir disguised as an umbrella, Percy stood next to him, holding his hand as he wore jeans, a blue shirt and a red jacket, he was holding onto Amaya's hand who was wearing boots, jeans, a white tank top and a dark blue flannel, as Loki stood next to her in an all black suit with his arms crossed.

They all stood on the sidewalk in front of the location Loki told them he had left Odin which happened to be in front of a home for the elderly called shady acres care home which happened to be getting demolished "I swear I left him right here." Loki shared "right here on the sidewalk, or right there where the building's being demolished?" Thor asked "Loki.." Amaya told him "how was I supposed to know? I can't see into the future. I'm not a witch." Loki shared "no?" Thor asked "then why do you dress like one?" he and Percy then asked, as Amaya chuckled.

"Hey." Loki told them "I can't believe you're alive. We saw you die. We mourned for you, we cried for you." Thor shared "I'm honored." Loki told them "ask them." a girl nearby said, as a different one walked up to them "hi, would you two mind taking a picture with us?" she asked, while the other one noticed Percy as she gasped "oh my god, is this your son!" she voiced, as Percy smiled looking up at the two girls "I'm Percy!" he voiced "oh my gosh, your so cute!" the girls voiced, as they looked up at Thor and Amaya "can we take a picture with you guys?" they asked "oh sure." Thor told them.

As Amaya picked up Percy, the two girls stood in front of Thor, Percy and Amaya taking a picture with them "start figuring out where he is." Thor told Loki, as the girls held up piece signs, so did Thor and Percy as the girls took the picture, they brought the camera down "I promise I won't post it or anything." the girl who told her friend to ask for the picture told them "thank you." Amaya told her, as the girls walked off.

A gold light appeared around Loki's feet, Thor pulled Amaya and Percy away from him "what's this? What are you doing?" he asked, as they all furrowed their brows, even Loki "this isn't me." he told them, as he yelped falling through the ground, the yellow ring of light then disappeared "where'd he go?" Percy asked "I don't know." Amaya told him "Loki." Thor whispered, stepping froward and prodding the paper that was left with the umbrella, he realized it was just a piece of paper and bent down, picking it up.

"What does it say?" Amaya asked, stepping toward's him, her and Percy looked at the paper "one seven seven a Bleecker street?" Amaya questioned "I don't know." Thor told her, bringing down the piece of paper "only one way to find out." he said, as he began walking off, Amaya followed after him still carrying Percy.

Where when they arrived at the huge building that had a plaque on the left that said one seven seven a Bleecker street, as the three of them walked up to the door, Amaya put Percy down, as Thor knocked, the three quickly disappeared and reappeared inside, where it was extremely dark, Percy grabbed onto Amaya "Thor, Amaya and Percy." a man said, as the three turned around, seeing a man flying by the window, Thor stepped in front of Amaya and Percy holding out the umbrella as the man flew toward's them.

"God of thunder and goddess of the sea. You can put down the umbrella." the man shared, as Thor looked to the left, he put it down in the holder that was made for umbrellas and as he did, the four of them then disappeared and reappeared somewhere else, where there seemed to be different artifacts around them, where Thor reached out and grabbed the one near them "so, Earth has, uh, wizards now?" he asked, chuckling, he went to put the thing back as he caused the rest of them to fall, as he tried to fix it.