𝐱𝐜 ~ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐨𝐭

~ Your dog chases after the team ~

ψ

You were aware of the legend of the Beast that allegedly lived in the yard behind the field your boyfriend and his friends played at, but it all seemed like a load of bull to you. You were certain the beast was made up or just a big dog, and after relaying your thoughts to your boyfriend and his friends, they agreed. However, the Beast was still terrifying, and your huge doberman wasn't helping to settle them down.

"For the last time, Wayne is a nice dog," you tried to convince the raggedy baseball team, but they refused to listen. One day, you decided to surprise them by walked Wayne near the field to prove how good of a dog he was. However, your plan ended up backfiring when Wayne got off his leash, excited to see his favorite person in the world; Benny.

"Oh, shit!" your boyfriend shouted as he sprinted away from the huge dog, who was happily wagging his thin black tail. They pinged around the field like pinballs in a pinball machine until Wayne finally caught up to Benny and jumped on top of him, licking his face and nudging at him with his face.

"Sorry!" you apologized quickly, hooking his leash back on. "I didn't think he would get off his leash like that."

"It's fine," Benny groaned as he sat up with help from you. He smirked a little and said, "You know how to repay me later."

Groaning, you rolled your eyes. "I'm not paying for another ten dollar sundae."

"Oh, yes you are!"