About Book

Hello lovely readers. 

This is my third book "make me yours".

Another multi couple book pheww👀

What do you prefer- book with multiple couples or book with one couple.

I will try my best in writing. I am still a noob and I am still learning.

English is not my first language so it may have grammatical mistakes.

I would love it if you guys can provide me with some feedback. I would be thankful. 

Please give your precious votes just one tap guys.

A muti couple novel.

Four couples, eight people and their love lives.

Ekansh Mehta × poorvi Rawat 

"Why are you doing all this drama?" He asked her while pulling her closer by her elbow.

"Because I love you Mr chamkadar" she said before pulling him by his collars she looked deep in his eyes while he did the same but gulped the lump of saliva. She looked at his eyes and then his lips. He can feel their close proximity. "What are..." Before he could complete his sentence she placed her lips on his lips, giving him a very light peck

(She is crazy but mine × ok but you are mine too)

Siddharth Mehta × Nia Aggarwal 

"Hey, please don't cry!" He wiped her tears with his thumbs.

"Why can't you give me a chance? Just because I am your sister's friend!" She mummered feeling ,heaviness in her heart. Her eyes sparkle with new tears.

"Believe me nia, I am not a man you would want to have in your life" his voice was firm.

"Believe me, I only need you..!"she said with determination. "Then I would never let you go" he hugged her tightly placing a light kiss on the crown of her head.

(I cannot love you, you deserve better × but I only know how to love you)

Vinay Kashyap × Meera Rawat 

"I liked the book you gave to me" she said while  sitting on the couch

"And i like you" he said trying to control his shyness. Finally he said this to her. Her eyes were fixed on her lap. Her cheeks were red just hearing these three words.

He bent down and sat down on her knees he held her hands caressing the  engagement ring in her fingers "before ! This was just an arranged marriage for me but not anymore, I love you Meera" she looked at him with her widened eyes "I will wait for your answer" he said.

( I am in love with you × Not more than me)

Kabir Sharma × Aradhna Mehta

"Stop joking Kabir" she let out a small laugh and avoided his eyes. But he held her wrist "I am not joking Aaru, I love you and I loved you for a long time, i didn't wanted to ruin our friendship that's why I kept quiet but not anymore I want to try for my love and want to fight for my love." Her smile vanished away. She freed her wrist and left from there in a hurry. He didn't follow her as he knows she will need some time. While she ran away to catch a cab "no this can't happen, what if I will lose him" she mummered to herself.

(Can't we be more than friends? × can we...?)