chapter 1

First of all I'm so sorry for this late update. Last month I was not in a good mental  state. So I wasn't able to work on it. Once again sorry

Aradhana 

I stepped in my room, my body and hairs  wrapped in a towel. Bathrobe kharidne ke paise nahi h guys, I was jobless for the last two months . I first undid my hair and dried them with the same towel. As soon , I get my salary, I'll buy a hair dryer. The last one was broken by my idiot brother. It was rainy season at that time, when the most intelligent Sid Bhai was using my dryer to dry his underwear. Can someone believe this? And don't know what he did and broke it.

I wear my clothes - a pink shirt with white formal pants, combed my hair in a sleek ponytail. I did my make up, then wore my watch. I ascended down  the hall after taking my bag. Maa gave me my lunch box. 

"Maa where is ekansh Bhai, he would drop me?" I asked as I couldn't find him in the hall . " "He toh left for office" she replied. Oh how will I go now, I murmured as I would have to take auto or metro. Mujhe toh paise bachane the
(I had to save that money).

"Koi nahi I will drop you bandariya" Sid Bhai said while wrapping his hand around my shoulders (no problem, monkey). Abhi jawab diya toh free ki lift jayegi baad mein badla lungi .(If I answer back to him now, my free lift will be gone then, I will take my revenge later). "Ok" I replied and walked with him to his car.

As I sat in the car, i closed the door with a thud. It was not that loud or it was? I closed my eyes in fear and guilt and turned my face to look at him. He was ANGRY no SUPER ANGRY. 

"Abhi nikal meri gaadi se, jaldi nikal" he said and snapped his fingers at me.(Get out of the car, fast ! Get out). I joined my hands in front of him.
"Please Bhai, it is the first day of my office na, I will not do this again".  He hummed and started his car. Bach gayi !

______________________________________

Meera 

Is it good or not. I am so confused. I should cancel today's meeting. I don't know what  I should wear. Why is it so hard to go on a date ? No it's not a date just a meeting ! What happened to you Meera. 

Poorvi is also not here. I should have asked for her help last night but then she would have teased me with his name. Hey bhagwan what should I do?

After a long debate with myself I got ready in a black knee length dress. Whenever in confusion wear a black dress. I loosely tied my hair in clutcher. I applied dark kajal to my eyes. Should I apply a red lipstick ? What will my colleagues say they will think I am too much today. I dea I should keep lipstick in my bag I will apply it when we meet. It's a good Idea.

I reached my office in half an hour. Luckily there was not much traffic or it would have taken an hour. "Oho someone looking hot" Ayushi my colleague commented as I entered my department. "Not more than you" i replied back with a smile. " Don't lie my sweetheart"

"You are learning a lot from your boyfriend" I asked her while taking my seat. Her smile fades away, did they fight or what? She sadly sat in her seat which is adjacent to me. "He is busy with that chudail (witch)".

"Wait are you talking about his ex?" I asked shockingly . That's good for nothing man. How dare he? . "What do you mean?". She took a long sigh of disappointment. "they both work in same office, and there is big party in there office for the 50th year celebration, all the office workers are preparing for the same, and she is the one who broke up with her what if he goes back to her"  I can sense her voice getting heavier.