Ekansh Mehta

Ekansh

I was already late for the office and here my stupid sister aradhana is filling my mother's ears against me. Yeh pitegi mujhse kabhi

(I will beat her someday).

"Dekho maa Sid Bhai toh subah uthkar gym jaate hein or yeh nalayak saand ki tarah padhae rehte h fir bhi late ho jaatae hein"

(Look mom Sid Bhai goes to gym early morning and he stays on the bed like a bull then also he is late) She said pointing her finger towards me.

"Bade bhai ko saand bolti h tameez nahi hein" I yelled at her.

(Don't you have manners calling elder brother a bull).

"Oh sorry, saand ji" she added ji to show respect. She is really something 

(Oh sorry mr bull)

"Kya hein tum dono ko subah bhi kutte billi ki tarah lad rahe ho" my mother shouted angrily and gave me my lunch box.

(What is it with you two, fighting like cat and dog in the morning).

****

I started my bike, and Started driving in hurry. I am HR in a MNC, I should be on time. I took a turn only to run into a blue scooty. But luckily I stopped just in time and our vehicles were inch away. I was driving in hurry but it was mistake of that scooty girl. "Andhi ho, dikhta nahi hein" I said with irritation.

(Are you blind, can't you see).

"Sorry, I am getting late for work , I was in hurry".

"What should I do with your sorry, agar meri pyari si bike ko kuch ho jata" (what if something would have happened to my cute bike).  I said emotionallly. Everyone in my family know how much I love my bike. Everyone was insisting me to buy a car but I wanted a bike for me.I patted it tank while that girl looked weirdly and heard her whisper

"Pagal" (mad)

"What did say?" I asked

"P-A-G-A-L" she spelled it in words.

(M-A-D)

"Oh miss chipakali-" she cut me in between (miss lizard). 

"Eww chipkali, khud chamkadar jese dikhte ho toh mujhe chipkali bologe" she said with disgust.

(Eww lizard, you yourself look like a bat so, will you call me a lizard)

"You.."

"Please stop this, don't fight on the road" one of the man from a car said. Oh shit I am late and fights with this chipkali.  I gave her a angry look and started my bike.

******

At night

After vinay my best friend told me about the what's app incident. I am also scared as my parents are also behind me for marriage thing I don't want to marry yaar. Girls only go for look and money and I am saying it with personal experience. In college days whenever  I have dated one girl but she was not serious. I was not in so with love with her but in relationship we accept loyalty at least. We were compatable I thought but she had to cheat. And then blaming it on me that I never gave her time she was emotionallly drained then She met her prince charming who always keep her above everyone else. Girl speak to me then but don't cheat. After that I  had kept distance from girls .

Mummy, papa, tauji (uncle - Siddharth's father) the trio is busy in searching a bride for me. Other than that I have my annoying sibling Aaradhna. Siddharth is my cousin. We had one year age gap. So we both are on the bulletin of marriage. Jiski bhi phele mil jaye.

But twenty eight is not that old, is it? After thirty five I may think of marriage may be.

Hi

Your views on ekansh.

Who is the scooty girl?

Are you guys comfortable with chapter like this? I mean you are not confused na in their introductions