Siddharth Mehta

Siddharth

After burning one hour in gym I went back home. I really like doing workouts and gym. When I reached home I found Aradhana my cousin sister lying on the couch of hall.

"where is everyone?" I asked her.

"Everyone went for their work" she replied still lost in her phone. I snatched her phone away.
She looked at me with a frown on her face.

"You are alone at home and you have kept the door open of our house, how can you be so careless aaru?" I asked her

"Are chill Bhai, who will enter in the house other than family members or neighbours?"

This silly girl. "Did you forget my not so lovely sister this is Delhi ?"

"Thik h sorry na, this will not happen again, now give me my phone back." She said. I looked at the screen and it was a dancing video. Wait, I know her. She is aaru's best friend Nia. She was wearing a long yellow suit. Her hair were open. She was dancing on song Ghar more pardesiya with a smile on her face.

Aaru tapped my arm asking for her phone. I gave her phone back to her. I went to my room. After having a bath, I got ready for office, went downstairs. Aaru gave me my lunch box after that I started my car.

When I reached office I started working on with my team. It was a big project. We had to make the structure of a house, the client was of a millionaire family. Being an architect this is my first big project.

...........

I am twenty seven years old. I am a bad omen , atleast I think like this. My mother died while giving birth to me. Still my father loved me a lot. My father tried his best to give me both parent's love. And my elder sister Shreya di is no lesser than a mother to me. Now ,She is married and have six year old son chirag.

When she was pregnant with chirag, she said me one thing which I will always remember in my life "you will always be my first child". She loves me this much. She is seven years elder than me and she had always taken care of me like a child when she was a child herself too.
I miss her a lot.

Other than them I have cacha cachi (ekansh and aradhana's parents), Aradhna and Ekansh - my cousins in my family. For best friends I have ekansh and vinay.

Your thoughts on siddharth?

Please vote and comment.

A short introduction update