chapter 8

Ekansh

I fell or our team would have won. Luckily the fall was not so harsh or I would have not be able to attend office like last time when I had a small fracture. It's a tie, we will have a match on Saturday evening at five. As I moved to go to siddarth I saw chipkali there. She was in so normal clothes - loose t shirt and pajama. She must live here nearby or else a girl will not move in this type of clothes to far off places.

I came here thrice for basketball matches. And this was the first time I saw her. Strange !
Or she may be at some relatives here. She looks cute, till the time she keeps her mouth shut. When she starts talking her inner naagin comes out. As she noticed me me she hurriedly ran from there but Sid stopped her and said something to her she nodded and ran from there. How cute!

I half laid on my elbows taking support of the stair behind me. "What was she doing here?" I asked him.

"We were watching your match!" I hummed while he continued "poorvi was worried for you , when you fell"

"Poorvi ? Who?"

He shook his head in disbelief. "The one you call chipkali, her name is poorvi"

"What ? She was worried for me? You might  have misunderstood, she must have prayed for me to fall."

I took the water bottle from him.

"I invited her for Saturday match"

"Why?" I asked as I twisting the bottle cap to open it.

"I like her" he said and my actions stopped automatically.

"Ohhh" I exclaimed and stood up  "let's go home, I am tired"

I started walking he walked to me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"I like her as a bhabhi , I like her with you"

"Chalta firta bomb h, woh kisi par bhi phat kar usse khatam kar sakti h woh, I don't like her"
(She is a walking bomb, she can blast on anyone and end that person)

"Yes I saw that you don't like her, your face became so small when I said I like her"

"I was feeling sad for you that you had to be with her."

He shook his head and said "ok then we will see it"

He is being stupid, I met her twice and saw her for third time today, how can I grow any likeness for her. It's gross. I like teasing her because she easily get annoyed, nothing more than that.

______________________

Saturday

Today is my match. Oh I am feeling like a celebrity, vinay is  bringing bhabhi oh sorry future bhabhi to the match as their date and also we can meet her. Aaradhna is also bringing her friends nia and Kabir to the match as she has nothing else to do. Poorvi is also coming.

As the venue for the match is changed to better proper basketball court, Sid decided he will be picking poorvi from the where we have last interaction, if she comes.  He will also pick nia as aaru would be with him.

I wanted to go with him so I might get some chances to tease her but unluckily, I have to go earlier with my team.

As I reached their, I was with my team mates when I got a call from vinay that he is here. I went to meet him and bhabhi. They both were standing there, he was looking shy. That something new, he is introvert and speak less but is not a shy types of person. The girl next to him, Meera bhabhi was also nervous. They both are quite similar I must say.