Poorvi Rawat

Poorvi

What a back luck I have today. First maa scolded me then that road incident. How dare that chamkadar call me a chipkali. I know it was my mistake but I said sorry na. He was becoming a hitler.

After teaching  for four continuous periods, I got to rest in recess and have my lunch. AAAaaaa !It is my favourite aaloo Paratha and achaar (pickle). I love you mummy. I had my delicious lunch after that I have two periods free now. So me and my colleague friend Aastha had some gossip and work also in the staff room.

We both decided to go shopping for the sarojini Nagar as it is just two stands far from school. I know one needs a full day for shopping there but I can't take leave from school as exams are coming and in my subjects half of the class fails and on Sundays , the market is overcrowded and I can't step in that crowd.

I informed my mummy that I will be late. We roamed in the whole market as it was uncrowded. I bought six pairs of jhumka my love! And some earrings to wear with jeans and dresses. Then I bought silver bangles, make up items and some decoration items for the room and not to forget those romantic novels

I didn't buy any clothes. Oh only I know how I controlled myself. Because I have taken a pledge, that I will not buy any clothing item till I lose at least five kg of weights.

But guess what I can't stop my mouth from chewing unhealthy food items and exercise toh bhool hi jao, Meera asked me to come with her for the morning walk but I can't even wake up on time. And clearly justify the lyrics 

Hi ! It's me, I am the problem it's me

At last we had momos and ice cream along with the guilt of calories. But who cares , ab bhagwan ji ne ek hi zindagi toh dii hein yaar ab mein usme bhi apne Mann ka na khau toh what is the point of living.

Afterall, zindagi na milegi dobara, vese mujhe dubara chaiye bhi nahi isi zindagi ke dukh khatam nahi ho rahe.

*****

I turned 25 last week and still I feel like am only sixteen. My delusions. My parents have started finding a groom for Meera and me also. mummy told me pandit ji gave the number of some kashyap family. Their son vinay for my Meeru baby. 

She is my cousin but she just like Anamika didi to me. I love my both of sister. Haan it's like love hate relationship but it's good. My mummy - papa are also very supportive and loving haa taanon ki toh aadat si ho gayi hein.

But they are not toxic I had such a loving and cute family. I am beyond grateful for that to bhagwan ji.

I showed the shopped items to Meera. We will share them like everything. She got message from that vinay or I should say jijaji.

"Oh toh date par Jaya Jaa Raha hein?" I teased her with a smirk.

(Oh going on date).

"It's not a date just meeting' she replied but she couldn't hide her shyness

Your thoughts on poorvi
Ekansh's chipkali

Please vote and comment guys