Getting Angry on Him

The flashback continues....

Prachi :

He wants me in his Cabin....Now !!

He neither talk to me nor call me in his cabin but my heart was captured with just that one look of him.

I was desperately waiting to meet him since morning and here when I want to go to his cabin, everyone is sorrounding me. What excuse should I make to leave from here?

I looked around and saw Meera Aunty talking to Avni.

"Meera Aunty, You were telling me to sign the discharge papers?" I asked her.

"Ohh yes, you need to sign them, the papers are kept in Kushaal Sir's cabin, I will go and bring them." She replied standing up.

There you go Girl...

I smiled internally and hide it with a normal face.

"Ohh no no, I don't want to bother you at all, I will myself go and sign it." I said.

"Okay." Meera Aunty smiled.

I took an excuse from everyone and headed straight towards his cabin.

Prachi, this is not what a normal person would do, you're getting too much engaged in him...
But that's okay because you're going there just to sign the discharge papers, right?

I reached outside his cabin and opened the door slowly without giving it a knock.

I stepped inside to find the vision my heart wanted to see....his beautiful face.

I entered the cabin and he was sitting on the chair with his head resting back and his eyes closed.

"You took so long to come..." He said as soon as I stepped inside.

"I was umm...I was sorrounded by them, they were not leaving me alone.

He opened his eyes and moved his orbs towards me.

"I didn't call you, how you got to know that I was waiting for you ?? Prachi Ji..!!!" He said fixing me with his gaze.

" I don't know....I just felt like, you...you want me...umm in your cabin." I stammered feeling the environment getting chilled again.

" How come you felt this so right? You have started understanding my gestures so well." He said.

I turned my eyes towards the floor and my breath got heavy.

He stood up from his chair and picked up the A.C remote control in his right hand.

He started taking dangerously slow steps towards me and with each and every step, he was decreasing the room temperature one degree low.

He was closing the distance between both of us and the environment was getting cold more and more.

He finally came close to me and saw some goose bumps on my skin, because of the A.C.

"Have I hurt you this much?" He said caressing his warm palm on my right forearm.

My skin when got his touch was started breathing again, I started feeling butterflies in my stomuch.

"Don't tell me you came here for those damn discharge papers, if you are then they are kept on my table, sign them and leave if you want." He said with a childish pout.

I hide my laughter by biting my lips.

He behaves so immature and childish when angry and upset, I was adoring his expressions with pure admiration in my eyes...