Intimate Moments with Him..

Flashback continues....

Prachi :

Everyone was sorrounding Dr. Aman and Dr. Aman was narrating incidents that happened in Operation theatre, while I was eagerly searching for an opportunity to move from there and to get inside Dr. Kushaal's cabin.

I don't know why I was doing this, because I knew if anyone noticed me entering Dr. Kushaal's cabin, then surely they will accompany me inside, in order to talk to him about my Papa.

I somehow didn't want that, I want to spend some time alone in his cabin, don't want anyone to disturb us.

But why..???

I was shocked on my own thoughts.

Maybe because I want to talk to him about My Papa...?

Yes, this is it. It's all about Papa...and Nothing else !!

I quietly moved aside from them and silently walked towards his cabin.
-------------------------------------------

I Reached outside his cabin, and took a deep breathe, I was about to knock on his door, when I heard him talking to someone on his phone.

I could not help but took a sneak peek inside his cabin by opening the door and making a small slit.

" But, You know that I was all set to meet you, how can you say that?" Dr. Kushaal was saying.

" I know you waited for me for hours on the airport but I already left a message about me not coming to U.S.A to meet you."

"Okay, I agree... I dropped the message on the last minute, but atleast you should have checked your phone."

"Vaibhav, I wanted to come to U.S.A to meet you, I know I promised to you that as soon as my Work in Singapore will be finished, I will take a direct flight to U.S.A to meet you, but I could not fulfil my promise as I had to come back to India, for an urgent surgery." Dr Kushaal added.

" Vaibhav, I am sorry, I have already apologized for like 1000 times, and I am still apologizing for making you wait for me on the airport."

"No, no how can I make fake promises to you, you're my baby brother, do you think I would be happy to hurt you, making false promises and not fulfilling them, ofcourse I wanted to meet you too, as we have not met since past 6 months because of my busy schedule and I missed you a lot.... as much as you did."

" Yes, I will tell you the reason of not visiting you in U.S.A, just listen to me and believe me.....Actually I just got a phone call from Riddhima, and she said that, her friend needs my help in India, for her Papa needs an urgent heart surgery, so I had to come back to India, in order to handle the case of Sharma Uncle." He sat on the chair while talking on the phone.

I was witnessing all this with my bare eyes.

So, he had other plans as well, but cancelled all his plans just to help me back on the request of Riddhima, he came back to India and started my Papa's treatment....

He was trying so hard to explain himself to whoever he was talking on the phone, I felt like I would barge in his cabin and snatch his phone from him and talk to that person on the phone to please be gentle on him...

He was just helping me and saving a person's life, also fulfiling his friend's request.

Dr. Kushaal put his phone back on the table and threw his head back, at the headrest of his office chair and let out a sigh.

I could not see stress on his face, no doubt how hard he tried to explain himself, but it seems like the person on the other side of the phone was still angry on him.