Our First Meeting...

The flashback continues....

Prachi :

It was still dark and the cold breeze caressed my face as I opened the glass door towards the Balcony. It was 5 A.M in the clock and I woke up as always. It was my habit since childhood to wake up early before the sunrise, everyone in the house was still sleeping and I remember that I slept in Riddhima's room with her and Avni got to sleep in the guest room as she used to study till late night.

I did my morning routine and came to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

I made Aaloo paranthas, upma, Rava idli, sandwiches for Aarush as Riddhima told me yesterday that he likes sandwiches very much, I made oatmeal for Riddhima.

I took a glass of hot milk in Avni's room and she woke up after some scolding and two slaps straight on her lovely cheeks. She finished her milk and started studying while I cleaned her room and came back to kitchen and served the breakfast on dinning table.

"Wow..this is so yummy." Aarush praised the sandwiches while having the first bite. We all were now sitting on the dinning table and having our breakfast.

I smiled and put another sandwich in his plate.

"Riddhi Didi, learn something from Prachi di, she is such a pro in cooking." Aarush mocked Riddhima.

"Ohh then you should learn something from Avni, she is such a pro in respecting the elder sister." Riddhima retorted pointing her finger to Aarush.

Aarush stick out his tongue and Riddhima slapped him lightly.

"Stop this, both of you, atleast have your breakfast without fighting." Neelam Aunty scolded both of them.

Avni, Maa and I were looking at them keenly.

Such a happy family....

"Ohh Prachi I remembered I talked to Kushaal Last night and explained the case of Sharma Uncle to him." Riddhima said.

This was enough to make my ears straight. Riddhima really talked to Dr. Kushaal about Papa and explained his case as well. It means now he knows that we need him here.

Will he come to India now?

"What did he said?" I asked.

" He told me to send him all the pictures and photos of medical reports so I sent them on his mail Id." She said.

"And you know the good news is...
Kushaal called me back and said that He is coming back to India to handle this case." Riddhima said happily.

Maa and Avni stopped eating and started listening carefully.

" Really, when will he come back, did he told you when will he start the treatment?" I asked her

"No, but he told me that he will try to come here as early as possible and will start the treatment the very next day after arriving here." She replied.

I nodded, now satisfied.

Atleast he has agreed to come here for my papa, this is itself a big achievement in the way to papa's recovery.

"Ok Mom, I am getting late now for the hospital." Riddhima said standing up from breakfast table.

"Wait let me pack some food for Aman as well." Neelam aunty said.

"Mom...why do you always care for him more than you care for me?" Riddhima was annoyed.

"Because he is my future son-in-law and my son for life." Neelam aunty said smiling.