Sneak Peek!

For him, dating and marriage were merely tools to fulfill his wager. There was no space for emotions such as love in his equation.

For her, it was her first love, an experience she would never forget, from her first kiss to the sting of his betrayal.

But Cupid's arrow struck him the hardest, and now nothing could dissuade him from pursuing the love of his life.

After the wedding in Hangzhou...

Immediately Min backtracked, picking a cushion from the settee. "No, go away," she aimed the cushion at him and threw. The damn thing slightly caressed his shoulder.

Leo's eyes glinted, "Are you mad because I was a bit rough on the bed a while ago?" He kept getting closer.

"Keep your filthy words to yourself, Zhang Leo," she chucked the second cushion that landed on his hard chest. He sighed, biting his lower lips as if bored with the 'cat and mouse' chase, and lunged at her. Min squealed in surprise as his hand snaked around her waist and threw her over his shoulder. Did her weight not affect his movements? Min kicked her legs or tried to, given his tight grip on her thighs. Chuckling, he deliberately let her slide down his shoulder a few inches. Horrified, Min screamed and gripped his T-shirt. She didn't want to fall head-on from about six-foot height. Given his long strides, it took him seconds to reach the bedroom. With his free hand, Leo locked the door with a click. Then none too gently dropped her in bed like a sack of flour. Min hurriedly pulled down the hem of her nightie for some decency.

"Didn't I tell you not to go out of the room? Do you even know that there is a hidden camera in the living room flower vase?" Leo barked in a menacing low tone pacing the floor at the same time.

"Oh, stop your 'being watched' nonsense Leo, I am not buying it." Min slid out of bed, wanting just to get away from his dominating presence.

"Where are you going now?" He stopped pacing.

"I am not sleeping in the same room as you," lifting her chin, Min defied him.

"Xing Min, we will sleep on this bed tonight; hope I am making myself clear."

"Make me then," getting annoyed at Leo's commands, Min openly, challenged him.

Ah, well, she had asked for it. Min dashed for the door only to bump her head onto his hard chest. Annoyed at being ordered around, she pushed him with all her strength. Alas, the giant stumbled a little, twisted his sexy lips in surprise before tackling her full on. In seconds, Leo pushed Min on the bed with his large frame pinning her. Groaning and grunting, both struggled. Min tried her best to push him off her while Leo grabbed her wrists to subdue her struggles.

"You beast," Min breathed heavily under his weight yet inwardly cursing her senses for liking his fresh leather accord and spicy cinnamon scent. Still struggling, Min bit the side of his neck, enough to make him pull back abruptly. She quickly rolled away to the edge of the wide bed, hugging her legs. 

"Ouch," groaned Leo, slightly massaging his neck, his eyes dangerously gleaming, he smiled in surprise. He smoothly got up; supporting his weight on his knees, then suddenly lunged for her like a lion....