The Virgin's Wager

Present time...

The alarm on his phone went off. Leo reached out from under the covers of the presidential suite bed to shut the annoying buzz. He briefly looked at the mobile phone screen, it was past 10 a.m. The sheets beside him rustled, and a woman's hand seductively reached out. Before she could touch his bare chest, he got off the bed. A one-nighter was all he could give her because it was about meeting the desires of his body, nothing else. 

Leo called his assistant, Li Hong as he walked to the bathroom. "I want her out before I finish showering."

While in the shower, Leo discerned movements and grasped the essence of the conversation. He didn't need to see to understand Li Hong's actions. Such incidents were uncommon, but his assistant was adept at managing them. He would have made certain the woman took the morning-after pill, agreed to a non-disclosure deal regarding the Zhang heir's affairs, and left with a substantial cheque.

* * *

Close to midday, Leo hurried to join his friends at their preferred eatery in a 5-star hotel, affectionately known as their den. He navigated to their table, where two waitresses were arranging an array of dishes. The women in the restaurant suddenly burst into loud laughter, some batting their eyelashes and others pouting, as Leo strolled by, sporting a roguish grin directed at no one in particular.

"Look who's here: 'The Mighty Rider'!" said one of his four friends raising his wine in a toast. Leo smiled as he was expecting someone to call him by his nickname. A name to be proud of in this playboy's group.

"We thought you'd skip our date," Qin Zihao commented saluting at Leo.

"We thought she might be still licking you now," added Wu Yichen with a wink when Leo raised his eyebrow in query. One of the waitresses giggled and hurried off with her empty tray.

"And why would that be?" asked Leo taking a sip of his drink.

"Coz she practically started making out with you in the club last night," chuckled Wang Jian Yu leaning forward.

Leo chuckled as he took his seat. He leisurely savored a long sip of his wine; he wasn't going to indulge his friends anymore. They could speculate for all he cared about now was food. 

Jian Yu almost smirked at Leo "Last night we all tried to get the girl in red and you won. So, what's your score now?"

What Jian Yu meant was pretty clear to Leo. He was always more competitive towards Leo. Had been like that since college days. Whether it was about gambling or horse betting or business profits or women in this case, Jian Yu always wanted to be higher than Leo. 

"You know I don't care about scores or counting the number of women I fuck for that matter."

"Fix, Fuck and Forget. We live by these rules," Zihao gave a broad grin always coming to Leo's rescue or agreeing with him in almost any situation. The two were actually very close mates since school days. Leo would do the same for Zihao anytime.

Leo attacked his roasted lamb uncaring of the fact that he didn't even order his meal. Surely someone must have ordered for him.

"The lion's famished today" joked Yichen draining his wine.

"Yeah" agreed Leo between mouthfuls. He fingered his collar to loosen the irritating tie. He had a business meeting with his old man today. An important deal for the business so Leo had to be present whether he liked it not.

Zihao whistled at Leo, "I don't think your old man would be happy to see his heir turning up at a billion-dollar business deal meeting with an obvious hickey."