stay close I'll handle you (2) part5

he  looked away. but then saw a necklace key which has a name written 'fourth' from the back of the necklace key.. which there were a note beside it too.. fourth planned to throw it away.. but he cant help but miss him... as he took the necklace and wore it. he also took the note and red it.

inside of the note:

" dear my love i know your upset please bare me with things i want you to keep. i know i might be gone but please keep it on for the rest of your life."

fourth sobbed looking at the note.. "please i need you...i miss you.... i cant stand this-  that i cant see you... " fourth can't stop but think about him especially that they had dated for 3 years.
but fourth couldn't give up easily.. he knew that gemini would still love him...

Jamie and Gemini's POV:

"gemini aee you ready?." said jamie. as she looked at gemini with a smile an her face. "oh yes dear of course..." said gemini with a little smile on his face. by the look of gemini he look like there is something wrong, jamie smooches in and kiss him again on the lips as she left out going to her father.  as gemini walked with her.

"hello father." Jamie started to greet this old man whichever this was her father. the look him wearing a suit the richness of him devoured throughout his face. "ah.. my princess! how are doing with your boyfriend?"  said jamies father. the look at gemini when he was there took a slight ick on his face...

"Gemini norawit.-,  i see that you have been approved to be on this type of situation?. as you are officially my daughter's boyfriend and my son in law." said the mafia boss which is jamies father. "yes. sir." said gemini with a poker face on his face. the look made it obvious that Gemini didn't like it. 

when gemini was alone in his room he made a phone call to someone. "Hello?-" said gemini. "Uhh gem. jamie as talking to someone.- it seems like its another guy.-" apart from Gemin he seemed like he didn't care about jamie, this unknown guy seems to have all the information about jamie and her family. "tell me what fourth is doing right. now." said gemini possessively. "uhhmm..- let me check-" gemini quickly turned off the call as jamie was about to come in the phone.

gemini tried to pretend to do something. as he quickly turned off his phone. "babe?-" said jamie..
"yes my love?-" with some affection when gemini said. "oh- uhm babe can we talk later i have a surprise for you~" said gemini. "oh! i love surprise's! alright babe." said Jamie as she left the room. when jamie was a foot away from the door Gemini locked the door and started to call someone.

buzzing...-

𝑷𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒔 𝒖𝒑 

"hello dude are you ready for the plan?-"

"yes- i am ready.. later this midnight in june 27 9 o'clock in the middle of the night will start-"

"alright dude wish you good luck"

this is the time where plans starts to happen... never close one eye and they will still get you on from now on...