not an update

Sorry for interrupting your reading it's just I felt like you guys didn't get know the characters so I'll be showing most of the characters and their parts in the story thank you:

1. Kay Addams, 15 yr old girl. Was dating Alexander Miller. Has two sisters and one brother. Mother was unstable to continue being her mother and father died during a fire so she got adopted by Lizzie and William Angie. Sisters are Winter Addams and Rylee Angie. Brother is Kebecikan Angie

2. Alexander Miller, 19 yr old guy. Was dating Kacy Addams and Cathy Janji. Has four brothers and one sister. Mother died due to a heart attack and father died due to overdosing. Lives with his eldest brother Louis Miller and his wife Violet Miller. Uncle to Hannah Miller. Brother's are Mike Miller Louis Miller Nathaniel Miller and Luka Miller. Sister is Christine Aguilera.

3. Cathy Janji,16 yr old girl. Was dating Alexander Miller. Only child. Parents both alive and well.

Thando Thembisa, 16 yr old girl. Never dated. Has a twin sister. Father died due to tragic event and mother still alive. Sister is Silapha Thembisa.

Silapha Thembisa, same status as Thando Thembisa but not the sister part.

Zee Hayworth, 15 yr old girl. Was dating Dan Lever. Has four brothers. Parents alive but mentally ill. Brothers are Jayden Hayworth, Kayden Hayworth, Jorden Hayworth and Brian Hayworth.

Christine Aguilera, 15 yr old girl. Never dated. Teenage model. Has force stepbrothers. Father left mother after finding out she was pregnant mother gave her up cause she was not 'perfect'. Living with Louis Miller and Violet Miller. Aunt of Hannah Miller. Same brothers as Alexander Miller.

Michelle Watson, 16 yr old girl. Never dated. No siblings. Sister died to cancer parents alive and well.

Nathaniel Miller,20 yr old guy. Dating Kacy Addams. Same status as Alexander Miller but not fully the sibling part.

______________________________________

Hey hope you are okay with the characters 😌 cause I am. If you have a problem with a character please tell me and I'll see if I can change it

Thank you for reading
❣️