1. ONE SMALL, BRAVE STEP

The Age of Magic remains but a tale of old. Soggy and bland desserts lay dormant, lifeless and cold. But a young witch, touched by the shadows, has entered the halls. In her hands, a secret, magical recipe no one recalls.

She lifts the dough and throws at the table, then presses it with her hands. Sugar. Salt. Flour. Yeast. The scent of fresh cream, once forgotten and vanished.

The Cookies who were hiding behind the shelves watched as the witch starts making something. Then, she uses the Cookie Cutter.

And from slumber awoken, the old oven is famished. Perhaps the oven remembered it's past. Of baking Cookies for witches, countless, en masse. Of an age where Cookies shared the tales of their lives, an age of delectable freedom, where magic once thrived.

Oh, sweet little Cookies. Sometimes soon, might perhaps may, you'll learn why the witches baked throughout night and day. But now is not the time for this truth to debut. The Cookies watched in horror as they saw the witch eating a lifeless Cookie.

They should probably run.... She is coming for them.

Our story begins, as a small young Cookie opens her eyes as felt something warm around her.

Cookie: "Why...? Why is it so warm...?"

The Cookie looked like she was in a hidden room filled with plants and withered flowers, next to her is a candy can with a mistletoe and a strange candy jewel on it.

(My ART)

 She then smelled the burning fire and a light not far. Since there was no other way out from this cuboid room, she picks up the candy cane and heads towards the light. Slowly, it was getting warmer and warmer, the light got even brighter. And when she reached the end of the line, she takes a deep breath, closed her eyes and steps into the light. When she opened her eyes, she gasped in horror as she saw crumbled Cookies with sad faces all dead and broken into pieces and fire surrounding the room.

Cookie: "What?! What is this place?!"

Scared and confused, she slowly backed away, wanting to go back to the place where she came from till, she heard a voice. A calm and gentle voice.

"Do not be afraid child. You need to escape!"

Cookie: "E-escape...?! But where?"

"Do you see those twin doors. Destroy it so that you can escape from the oven!"

Cookie: "Doors? Oven?"

Shaking her head, the Cookie understand and will get answers later. She hits the door with her candy cane. Ten minutes later the door is destroyed and she escaped. However, when she exited the oven, she saw the ruined kitchen. Suddenly, the witch's hand slammed on the table and tries to grab the Cookie. The poor tries to run for her life but was immediately caught by her.