2. MEETING AND MAKING FRIENDS

The Cookie now named GingerBrave at an area which is clean and filled with jars. Her eyes sparkled when she saw the window.

GingerBrave: "The window! I'm almost there! I need to find a way up!"

She slowly started walking and didn't hit anything since it was getting darker and darker.

GingerBrave: "It's getting dark.... There has to be a path I can follow..."

That was when she heard a soft humming at the other side.

GingerBrave: "That voice...? A Cookie! I'll ask them for direction!"

But when she took a step her body started to feel weak.

GingerBrave: "What's happening...? I feel... so weak..."

She collapsed on the ground. Then a Cookie appeared walking skipping and singing happily. Her hair is brown and tied into a ponytail with a cute tiara on top of her head and holding a big lollipop. She almost looked like GingerBrave.

 She almost looked like GingerBrave

(My ART)

Cookie: "Crunchy, crunchy makes me happy! Happy, happy makes me cheery! Oh?"

That was when she stopped GingerBrave laying on the ground.

Cookie: "I found a new carpet! Wait?! You're a Cookie! Deary, deary me.... you look so tired and crumbly. Wakey, wakey! Rise and shine!"

She then looks closely at GingerBrave.

Cookie: "Now that look closely. She almost looks a lot like me.... *Gasp*! Could she be my twin sister!"

She then jumps with excitement.

Cookie: "Don't you worry sis! I'll save you! I'm gonna need some Life Potions! I wonder what's her name? Ooh, I just feel something fun is going to happen! I'm sure of it!"

She then started looking for Life Potion while GingerBrave was still laying on the ground. GingerBrave in the other hand was still out cold till she heard the voice again.

"GingerBrave.... Your sister will help you..."

GingerBrave: "Sis... ter...?"

"Yes GingerBrave. And you have more than just one.... Find your siblings, GingerBrave.... Find them..."

The happy cookie arrived and brought the Life Potion.