6. END OF A BAD RELATIONSHIP

The Cookies were running at the hallway in search of Sachertorte Cookie and the bandits. Marble Danish Cookie immediately stopped as he saw their path blocked.

GingerBrave: "Oof...! Ow, ow, ow!"

Marble Danish Cookie: "Apologies for the sudden halt. But the path forward is blocked."

Wizard Cookie: "There must be another way around or..."

GingerBrave: "Let's get to work and get it outta the way!"

The cookies sweat dropped at GingerBrave's excitement.

Wizard Cookie: "Somehow, I knew you were going to yell that with your signature of enthusiasm..."

And so, the Cookies cleared the path.

GingerBrave: "We should keep moving and-."

Sachertorte Cookie: "My, my, my...."

She pulls out her umbrella.

Sachertorte Cookie: "You're 17 minutes late. Perhaps I've overestimated you lot."

Marble Danish Cookie: "There you are!"

But they suddenly fell into a trap and fall down.

GingerBrave: "We're gonna end up crumbs for sure!"

GingerBright: "NOOO! I don't wanna become crumbs!"

Wizard Cookie: "Hang on! We'll try and slow us down! Ready GingerCandy?!"

GingerCandy: "Right!"

GingerCandy and Wizard Cookie casted their spells. They somehow made them slowed down from falling and landed safely to the ground.

Wizard Cookie: "Ow, ow...! That was a bit rougher landing that I expected..."

GingerCandy: "Tell me about it..."

Wizard Cookie: "Is everyone alright?"

Strawberry Cookie: "Phew...! You saved us, GingerCandy and Wizard Cookie!"

GingerBrave: "Haha! We're all okay! That was amazing! But... where are we?"

Marble Danish Cookie: "By the looks of it... I believe we have arrived at the lounge, on the sixth floor. And to think, the Syndicate was within our grasp...!"

GingerBrave: "Everything's gonna be okay! Now that we know where we are, we just need to keep moving forward and find them again!"

Marble Danish Cookie: "Yes.... Your optimism is not unfounded. But I must say, you and your sisters are a rather odd one."

GingerBrave: "We... huh?"

Marble Danish Cookie: "Pursuit after pursuit, we've failed to properly apprehend these bandits. Yet your bravery and optimism gives me hope. I dare say that you are-."

But their conversation was cut off by Sachertorte Cookie.

Sachertorte Cookie: "Well, well. It would seem I've stumbled upon an interesting and heartfelt conversation. I wonder what'll happen if the young master's new friend is suddenly... removed from the equation?"

Suddenly she and GingerCandy were tied up.

GingerBright: "GINGERBRAAVE!!! GINGERCANDDY!"

Strawberry Cookie: "Sachertorte Cookie just...!"

Wizard Cookie: "What do we do?!"

GingerCandy: "Grr.... You fiend! Is this how you threaten innocent Cookies!?!"

Marble Danish Cookie: "Remain clam! We shall rescue GingerBrave and GingerCandy at all costs!"

Marble Danish Cookie then jumps up in the air and slices the rope with his sword. Freeing the girls.