Result (Romance)

1st Place-

Book- Blood Bargain

Author- CamelliaCarroll  

Judge- @_Baby_A_A_ 

Title: 10/10

Cover: 7/10

Blurb: 10/10

First chapter: 10/10

Storyline: 20/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Last chapter if any: 10/10

Review: Personally, this is one of the best romance with supernatural atmosphere stories that I read! Starting with the cover, I think it could be improved with a more mysterious picture instead of a singular girl, for instance, something with blood to correlate with the title. I really love the title since it's so unique and matches with the plot of the story. The blurb is also written really nicely with the right amount of details. The only suggestion I would give is to break it into paragraphs, for instance, you could start Kazerin's part on the next paragraph. Moving onto the plot, I can't describe how much I enjoyed reading this since it's so intriguing and the descriptions are written really well that it has the potential to captivate the attention of many readers. You were able to portray the feelings and emotions of the characters beautifully. The interactions between the main leads made me feel very giddy! Overall, I enjoyed the story way too much that it kept me at the edge of my seat throughout!

Total:: 87/90 or 96.6%

2nd Place-

Book- Inseparable

Author- @Angelic_maddness 

Judge- @AthenaPersephone9 

Book-Her Purpose

Author- @sulkytae 

Judge- @_Baby_A_A_

Title: 10/10

Cover: 7/10

Blurb: 9/10

First chapter: 10/10

Storyline: 19/20

Plot: 9.5/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Last chapter if any: 9/10

Review: This story was rather sad than romantic and it really got me in my feelings. Starting with the cover, I felt like it was a bit too simple, maybe adding a faded girl would make it look slightly better. The title, on the other hand, is perfect! It completely matches with the plot of the story. The blurb is also amazingly written that leaves the readers with a cliffhanger, making us want to know whether she will truly be successful in achieving what she wants to do. A small suggestion would be to give a gap after the first line and add a full stop to that line. Moving on to the plot, it has been really well thought out and unique. I have never come across a story that highlights the feelings and struggles of what a young girl goes through when death is knocking at her door. All the descriptions and emotions have been written extremely beautifully that at certain times, I could feel myself getting emotional. Overall, though it was not really a romance story, it sure touched my heart!