Result (Best Cover)

1st Place-

@BellOfSilence     LORELEY and Tomb of Merlin

Judge- @siinn_zoneee 

Elements- 10/10

Creativity- 19/20

Memorability- 10/10

Appeal- 10/10

Review- It's such a great cover, the cover emits magic. There could not be a better cover for the story, the story can be published with this cover. 

Total- 49/50

2nd Place-

 Fear of Unknown      @Coiner789

Judge- @romance_lover16

Elements: 10/10

Creativity: 19/20

Memorability: 10/10

Appeal: 9/10

Review: This cover is amazing! The blending with the character heads is done really well and the text placement also works! The text font itself does and doesn't fit, as it seems more sci-fi coded than paranormal, but at the same time, it also works! I would suggest maybe trying a blockier Serif font like LOVERO; I think that may match the theme better, but apart from that you've done an amazing job!

Total: 48/50

3rd Place-

@sulkytae Pretty Reckless

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Elements- 10/10

Creativity- 18/20

Memorability- 10/10

Appeal- 10/10

Review- It's a really pretty cover, the chess pieces and the flowers blend so beautifully. I loved the color scheme. I have seen many cover like that but this one is my absolute favorite.

Total- 47/50

 Vines of Hunger – @alana_kate

Judge- @romance_lover16

Elements: 9/10

Creativity: 18/20

Memorability: 9/10

Appeal: 10/10

Review: This cover is amazing! The details, the overlay, the edits and the blending are all done amazingly! Even the text font, size, and placement are done very well, and the color scheme matches! I would suggest only to make the author's name a bit more visible, but apart from that everything else is done very well!

Total: 46/50

Book- Dungeon    @Ablazeisaleo 

Judge- @romance_lover16

Elements: 8/10

Creativity: 18/20

Memorability: 9/10

Appeal: 10/10

Review: This cover is amazing! I love the color scheme, the simplicity, and how it fits perfectly into the genre that it's made for. I do think the subtitle is a bit too long, and the blood on the top of the page could be blended in more and made darker, but it otherwise looks very good!