Result (Fanfiction)

1st Place-

Book- Loki Laufeyson

Author- @Emily_LokisOne

Judge- @Cool-cat2023 

Review- (for review, don't hesitate to get in touch with @Cool-cat2023)

Total- 87/90

2nd Place-

@BBNovelist

Book:The Last Dragons

Judge- @Ablazeisaleo

Title: 10/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 5/10

First Chapter: 9/10

Storyline: 20/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Last Chapter: 10/10

Review: One reason I loved the book is due to the writing style. It was lucid, smooth, and flawless which prompted me to keep turning pages to read more. Jon and Danaerys stole my heart throughout the book and I could say that you have poured your heart into writing this book. Good job!

Total: 84/90

3rd Place-

Book- Grim| Harry Potter

Author- @ShortyWolf20

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Title- 9/10

Cover- 7/10 (It's simple and pretty but the color scheme looks a little dull.)

Blurb- 10/10 (the timeline is really unique, we don't see many descriptions like this on Wattpad, and really intriguing as well. )

First Chapter- 9/10 (It gives a really good idea of the whole story and is easy to follow.)

Storyline- 19/20

Plot- 9/10

Enjoyment- 8/10

last Chapter- 9/10

Review- The real Harry Potter story running along with the twins's story was really impressive. The prologue was a little too long, and the time skips made them hard to follow along but the story and the whole plot were amazing. All the characters had their unique essence which was very refreshing to read, the small banters and humor of the twins made me laugh a lot. Overall it is a really good fanfic and I would love to read more of it!

Total- 80/90

3rd Place Tie-

Book- The Infernal Chronicles Demons (A Ones Upon A Time Story)

Author- @AthenaPersephone9

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Title- 9/10

Cover- 6/10 (The editing is a little rough. The picture and the background don't mix together, and the text is not highlighted enough to catch attention.)

Blurb- 9/10

First Chapter- 9/10 (The characters and their personalities are clear and the chapter catches my attention, making me want to read more.)

Storyline- 19/20

Plot- 9/10

Enjoyment- 10/10

last Chapter- 9/10