Result(Poetry/Oneshot)

1st Place-

Book- The Things I Can't Say Out Loud 

Author- @m25_bookworm

Judge- @romance_lover16

Title: 9/10

Cover: 6/10

Blurb: 7/10

First Chapter: 10/10

Storyline: 19/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Last Chapter: 10/10

Review: This poetry really hit home for me! It was exhilarating and freeing to know that the feelings I once felt weren't just mine, and that, unfortunately, other people went through them as well, but they've made us stronger individuals. My favorite poem was "I'm Glad", because as someone who struggles with their body image, it made me feel welcomed. My only suggestion would be to stick to the same font with the cover – maybe something darker to reflect the mood of many of the poems, and to also add more hooks to the blurb.

Total: 81/90

2nd Place-

Book-Unspoken Serenades 

 Author- @vinculi 

Judge- @romance_lover16 

Title: 8/10

Cover: 10/10

Blurb: 7/10

First Chapter: 9/10

Storyline: 18/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Last Chapter: 9/10

Review: I've read a lot of poetry in my lifetime, most recently in school, and yet I haven't found any poetry that's evoked as much emotion and understanding in me as when I read this book. The author's prose varied but they were all magically-infused words and it was clear to see the heart and soul that was poured into the book. The cover is as sensual and dark as the author promises, though I would have liked to see some more substance in the blurb–something enticing and hooking. The title is amazing as well.

Total: 79/90

3rd Place-

Book- Stolen Moments: A Short Story Collection - 

Author- @lostlovefairy 

Judge- @romance_lover16 

Title: 9/10

Cover: 4/10

Blurb: 7/10

First Chapter: 10/10

Storyline: 20/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Last Chapter: 9/10

Review: The author clearly has a magnificent way with words! The vivid descriptions and lost memories weave together a beautiful symphony of loss, grief, and love. The cover is a little too jumbled for me to understand what's happening, so I'd suggest you make it clearer, but apart from that everything was amazing!

Total: 78/90

Book- Petals of Emotions 

Author- @jojoliusnova 

Judge- @romance_lover16 

Title: 6/10

Cover: 4/10

Blurb: 8/10

First Chapter: 7/10

Storyline: 17/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Last Chapter: 10/10

Review: I was deeply moved by all of the poems in this book! The author wasn't joking when they wrote their title with the inclusion of the word 'emotions', as most of the poems do center around feelings. I do wish the cover was done clearer, with a better font and less noise. The title was meaningful and related to the text, though I didn't understand the significance of the 'petals', since a lot weren't necessarily nature-related. Still, it was an overall wonderful read!

Total: 70/90