Result(Best Epilogue)

1st Place-

Participant: @LiebeKlara

Book: Love at Dawn

Judge- @Ablazeisaleo

Elements: 10/10

Creativity: 20/20

Memorability: 10/10

Appeal: 10/10

Review: Starting off, writing in the point of view of a child is not an easy task but I must say that you carried it out perfectly. I feel so bad for Fiona, the way she describes how her mom reacts because of poverty was really heartbreaking also sue monsieur for that creepy pedo attitude. As someone who judged the prologue category for book two, I got a gist of who Lucas is after reading the epilogue which further pushes me to the edge of my seat!

Total: 50/50

2nd Place-

Participant: @MDjarin17

Book: Between Two Worlds

Judge- @Ablazeisaleo

Elements: 8/10

Creativity: 19/20

Memorability: 6/10

Appeal: 6/10

Review: I'm so very intrigued about Kyra's dreams and there's like a lot going on the epilogue to which I'm sure constant readers know what its being referred to. A small suggestion taken from books which I have read is that to always keep both the prologue and epilogue short and crisp so that readers are always on the edge of their seats to know more.

Total: 39/50

3rd Place-

Participant: @lostlovefairy

Book: Stay Mine

Judge- @Ablazeisaleo 

Elements: 7/10

Creativity: 17/20

Memorability: 7/10

Appeal: 7/10

Review: The epilogue gives us the happily ever after ending but few portions left me a bit confused. The epilogue seemed a bit rushed as I would have loved to see Fiza announcing her pregnancy more subtly as that leaves room for more character interactions but apart from that they way you ended was amazing as it felt like a feel good paragraph to close a book.

Total: 38/50

Participant: @dwarkaratna

Book: Surreal Soulmate

Judge- @Ablazeisaleo 

Elements: 6/10

Creativity: 16/20

Memorability: 7/10

Appeal: 7/10

Review: The ending is appealing especially to fans who love a feel good note. Some places that stopped me from enjoying the epilogue would be the numerous grammatical errors and also the repetitive title drops which felt a bit too surreal. Something enchanting about title drops would be that it wouldn't be mentioned too many times so as to pique the insight of readers. But apart from that, we have a lovey-dovey ending which ends on a positive note.

Total: 36/50