Result (LGBTQ+)

1st Place to-

Author-  @aurora_2604

Book-  Romance Story 

Judge @AthenaPersephone9 

Title- 8/10 (Interesting, quite common, but expresses the story)

Cover- 10/10 (I love the design of the cover, and the front is very pretty)

Blurb- 10/10 (I love the style of the blurb! It hooks the reader right away)

First Chapter- 9/10 (Excellent job! I understood the plot and the characters. I enjoyed reading it! I took one point off for some small grammar notes, but the chapter was otherwise flawless )

Storyline- 8/10 (I understood the Storyline for the most part, though I did get a little confused in some places.)

Plot- 9/10 (I enjoyed the banter and the events that happened throughout the book added a lot of drama and interest to the overall plot. Great work!)

Last Chapter- 10/10 (The last chapter tied everything together nicely and I enjoyed reading it)

Enjoyment- 9/10 (I highly enjoyed myself while reading this book.)

Final Thoughts- This book is excellent and I am likely to read it again at some point

Total- 73/80

2nd place to-

Book - Shackled in sin : The Lord's Prisoner

Writer - @vinculi

Judge - @Taekook_mafia_007

Title: 9/10

Cover-7/10

Blurb 8/10

First chapter: 9/10

Storyline: 19/20

Plot: 10/10

Enjoyment: 8/10

Review :- The plot and storyline of this book are very good and can keep the viewers hooked with the story till the end. The writing style of the writer is also very good, all the characters were explained very well and the dialogues were well written too. The writer has paid attention to every little detail in the book. The things that I would like to suggest are that the cover should be made more appealing by using any other font that looks more good as the current font isn't that appealing. The writer can add some standout dialogues of both the main characters to enhance the blurb of the book. There is no last chapter as the story is still ongoing.

Total: 70/80

3rd place to-

Writer- @underthemoment

Book- It Started With Him

Judge- @AthenaPersephone9 

Title: 10/10      (Very Interesting! Hooked me from the beginning. )

Cover-10/10     (I love the design and everything is clear and neat. Nice work!)

Blurb 8/10         (The concept is interesting! I can't wait to read it. However, this blurb is a little too short for my liking, and has a few grammar mistakes.)

First chapter: 7/10 (I do like the concept of the book, and the aunt is my favorite character so far. However, there are some structural issues and I would like some more background so the chapter makes a tad bit more sense.)

Storyline: 16/20   (It was hard to tell what the end goal was going to be and it was difficult to understand the timing of how the author wanted these events to occur)

Plot: 7/10            (the plot was relatively interesting and easy to follow along with. However, some events don't make as much sense as others.)

Enjoyment- 7/10  (I did enjoy myself while reading it)

Total- 65/80

Book : A night with no stars

Writer : @mercuryeff

Judge : @Taekook_mafia_007

Title: 8/10

Cover 4/10

Blurb 7/10

First chapter: 9/10

Storyline: 19/20

Plot: 8/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Review : The plot and storyline of this book was quite intriguing. The writing style of this writer is truly amazing. The things that I would like to suggest are that the cover is not that well edited and could be made better with some more editing. The writer can add some more things in blurb like some dialogues or about the characters. Some paragraphs were too long and readers tend to not read them all and skip it in between even if there is some important information about the book, so I would like the writer to cut them short.

Total: 62/80