Result (Best Blurb/Description)

1st Place-

Book- Taking Me Home

Author- @BellOfSilence

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Elements- 9/10

Creativity- 19/20

Memorability- 10/10

Appeal- 10/10

Review- The blurb is very interesting, one look at it can confirm that this book will be gripping, well-written, and mysterious. The blurb gives the basic plot, an understanding of the characters, and what a person should expect from the story. The poetic verse at the start made it more dramatic and appealing.

Total-48 /50

2nd Place-

Book- Yadavi: The name of yearning

Author- @dwarkaratna

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Elements- 9/10

Creativity- 19/20

Memorability- 9/10

Appeal- 10/10

Review- The blurb is written beautifully, the yearning can be felt with every word. And the contrast of yearning and curiosity with destiny looks lovely. The grammar and words are perfect, and the way the plot is described, and the characters are introduced are also amazing.

Total- 47/50

3rd Place-

Book- Pretty Reckless

Author- @sulkytae

Judge- @_Baby_A_A_

Elements: 9/10

Creativity: 19/20

Memorability: 8/10

Appeal: 9/10

Review: Personally, this is one of my favourite tropes and moreover, the blurb was described in a fantastic way. I like how we got to know both the main leads and a little about their lives, causing the plot to seem more intriguing. The description also contains the right amount of content, however it would sound more mysterious if the secret about her being sold wasn't revealed in the blurb. Other than that, nicely written!

Total: 45/50

Book-Loki Laufeyson- The Experiment

Author- @Emily_LokisOne

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Elements- 9/10

Creativity- 19/20

Memorability- 8/10

Appeal- 8/10

Review- The way the Marvel world is merged with the protagonist is amazing, and the tragic backstory that matches Loki looks really appealing to read. There are some small grammatical mistakes, otherwise, it's written really well. And as a fanfiction, the story looks amazing, the plot looks really good, will read it myself soon.

Total- 44/50

Book- Cataract of Delusion

Author- @new_erasktaylor

Judge- @siinn_zoneee

Elements- 9/10

Creativity- 18/20