Chapter 42: Defense of Cherryton Academy

After a heartfelt goodbye to Legoshi's family, Legoshi and his friends walked all the way to the Cherryton School where Knight and his forces were holding out.

Ducking patrols and everything, they managed to make it all the way to the school except for Kibi who stayed behind with Gouhin and the others until his arm was all better.

By the time they reached the main entrance of the Academy, it turned into a living hell. And it was only about to get worse.

(Cherryton Academy Battlefield)

Peace Island Solider: Alright, first team cover the area!!!

Peace Island Captain: Let's do this!!!

Go go go!!!

Get some mortars up here!

Knight: What's the damage?

Peace Island Solider 2: We got hit pretty hard, enemy forces have managed to take out the heavy weapons and they've hit the west side of the perimeter, the good news is that many of our Anti Air is still online!

Angela: And the casualties?

Peace Island Sergeant: We lost 40 Soliders.......I'm sorry sir.

Knight: It's fine.........have all defenses re routed to this position and have our heavy troopers mount a stable defense around the perimeter!

Peace Island Commander: Yes sir!

Legoshi: Looks like hell here!

Knight: Legoshi! It's good to see you, where were you?

Bill: We were at the city when the invasion started!

Knight: Where is Kibi?

Tao: He got injured while ducking a patrol team so he's staying with a friend of ours!

Knight: That's good to hear........

Aoba: What happened here?

Knight: We got hit pretty hard, didn't even see it with my own eye! Some helicopter gunships along with a column of armored vehicles and tanks came in and started firing at us! We were only lucky to survive despite the fact that we are nearly almost out of ammo!

Legoshi: What can we do sir?

Knight: I want you to get a weapon and keep an eye out for any Techno Forces, if my gut tells me right, Michael could have a full scale attack launched here!