meditransformation.

victim 43: tina. age: 31.

tina loved meditating. every day, she would meditate with these very specific people. until 1 by 1, they all stopped appearing. tina was getting kinda worried, but she still had winona... not for long... suddenly, winona had stopped showing up as well...

she was walking one day. "mmmm... i... feel... someone behind me..." she said as she slowly turned around...

=========================

"HI THERE TEA!" the white one said. tina chuckled...

animatic tried to grab onto her wrist, but... not only is she a meditator...

"not today." tina said under her breath, as she suddenly...

(shwoop!)

SHE was now behind animatic. she was a pro gymnast as well, and she just, backflipped behind him, and grabbed his legs. but animatic had other plans... while she had a hold on his legs, that was enough contact to just (pop!). they were both gone.

========================

Tina woke up, and was met with a picture of tea from animatic battle. she didnt think a silly picture would transform her! but... she was so... so... wrong...

=========================

she decided to just... sit... and she started meditating...

she started to feel a growing pain in her arms, but she stayed still...

(crrck... CRACK!)

her neck and head had just then merged with her torso, making it the cephalothorax 😋 (idek if thats how you spell it...). she whimpered in pain, but tried to remain calm, as she knew her fate was sealed from here.

her arms and legs became 2 little twig like lines. with her hands and feet becoming black circles... she winced when her whole body started reforming, becoming more fragile. she coughed up some blood, and she realized she was a teacup, and some hot liquid, that of which is indeed tea, now was inside her. that stung a bit, but not as much as whats about to happen!

(💥💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💥💥🗿)

she was finally genderless. she still felt like a female, but also a they...

her eyes stung, she blinked, and they were now 2 black dots, and her mouth, a black line...

words with freak tile... 👅

she finally looked down, and bam. instead of a 31 year old tina sitting there, was now a teacup with limbs. " ow... is this... why you... called me tea..."
she grabbed her handle as a headache, basically from the bottomless pits reached her.

============================

Tiena started having memories of her whole childhood just... leave.

the only thing Tena didnt forget, was meditation. tena remembered being on her team, team Diet.

  now tina was officially gone, and Tea was here to stay.

"..." tea was still meditating, so animatic had to PHYSICALLY GRAB HER and take her over to team diet. "wait... 1, 2, 54... TEAM DIET IS COMPLETE!" animatic said excitedly.

next: sheauna to Shoe 👟