WHAT ARE THOSSEEEEEEE

victim 44: Sheauna Converse. age: 32. [pmc!)

she never knew why her last name was named after a shoe, but she was OK with it. I mean, it didn't really affect her.

============================

she did, however, have a lot of shoes, she loved them. some said she had too many, eh! what did she care? she was going to care though... soon...

============================

One day she was walking home from work then she saw... A figure "HI! My name is Animatic!" then, she got brave and... (WHACK!). smacked him with her red converse. animatic yelped in pain, then, he grabbed her wrist, and, (pop!) they were gone. Sheauna's shoe was on the ground... it never came with...

=======================

sheauna woke up, and immediately was greeted withy a picture of... a red converse shoe, but it was very cartoony, and it had black cartoony limbs and 2 black dot eyes, and a black line for a mouth...

========================

Shoana Converse realized her other shoe was becoming too big for her foot, she looked down, and her feet were becoming 2 small black circles, and her hands were forced into fists, and from the shoulder down, they became black sticks. she winced in pain when she felt her... (🗿) become nothing, now making her genderless, but she now felt like... a male...

"NO! I DONT WANNA BE AN OBJECT! MAKE IT STOP!" Shoena yelled as his body started reforming, into HIS OWN RED SHOE, as his body started hollowing, and his skin turning red, and made of shoe material... "STOP!!!" he screamed. "nonoNoNO!!" he said as his head and neck then (CRACK!!) merged together, making the CEPHALOTHORAX!!!

he grabbed his newly made shoelaces, that used to be his hair, but let go fast. blood filled his mouth as he coughed... "nononono... I DONT WANT THIS!!" he screamed as he grabbed the tongue of his new shoe body.

his eyes stung, he blinked, until they were reformed into 2 black dots. and his mouth was a black line...

 shoe knew what was coming next

shoe knew what was coming next... he grabbed his shoelaces again, and... BAM. a headache hit him like a truck.

===================

he started forgetting some useless memories, like his childhood... but... somehow sheauna's human mind still stayed somewhat stable...

"NO... i dont wanna forget bobbii..." bobbii was just 1 of triplets... bobby, bobbie and bobbii... now he only remembered Bob-omb, bowling ball, and Bioluminescenty...

shoe got up, and sighed, still knowing that he was still somewhat Sheauna Converse...

part 8 next! :0 NAME SUGESTIONS PLEASEEEEE