7.

Elise ran around the yard blowing off some steam after that breakfast earlier on. She was definitely embarassed, the Prince won't marry someone without a higher education. 

But then again she's not here to marry the Prince but to stall her dad from marrying her off to a farmer 31 years her senior.

"Damn" Elise hissed out as she panted, bending her knees. She has to be prepared for whatever elimination will follow tonight, very prepared.

Zai Zai walked into the empty control room and found Matthew huddled over his computer typing down something. "Hey Matthew." Zai Zai greeted as Matthew jumped before composing himself with a smile  "Oh hey Zai Zai..do you want me to do something for you?" Matthew questioned as Zai Zai shook her head "No i was just greeting you." Zai Zai said as Matthew sighed relieved "Oh okay."

"Father I'm trying my best." Jeongeui stated over the phone as she sat on her bed "Well you not trying enough!." Mr Roh stated angrily as Jeongeui shut her eyes "I can't decide what the Prince wants." Jeongeui argued as her father grunted over the phone.

"You know the damn results! You gonna become the Princess but you need to make the public vote for you! Work on your game Jeongeui, otherwise everyone is gonna find out." Her father said as he hanged up before Jeongeui could say anything.  Jeongeui sighed, putting her face in her hands hopelessly.

The knock on the door caused Jeongeui to put her head up, approaching it her face stayed stoic as she opened the door.

Zhang Hao was at the door, smiling softly. Jeongeui's face grew alarmed.

"Zhang Hao? What are you doing here?" Jeongeui questioned as Zhang Hao let himself in. "You trying to get married to Quànrui now?" Zhang Hao asked buffled as Jeongeui sighed "It's not me..it's father." Jeongeui said as Zhang Hao ran his hands through his hair distressed "But you love me." Zhang Hao said as Jeongeui said nothing, the two looking at each other in silence.

"Contestants, the elimination game is now, please wear your tracksuits and meet the Prince in the auditorium on the fifth floor." The intercom announced as Elise zipped up her track jacket sighing softly "It's time Elise."

The girls were escorted to an empty dark room as Elise tripped over when someone put their foot in front of hers in that darkness. As Elise stumbled to get herself up, the lights were turned on revealing a colourful room instead filling with stairs and nothing else.

"Contestants welcome to the elimination challenge titled hide or seek, in this game you will given roles either the witch, the fox or the citizen, the witch is hidden and can kill any person. Find the hidden witch before the timer goes off use the stairs to your advantage, those who are killed get eliminated." The intercom announced as the large monitor in the room went off  revealing Quànrui. The girls bowed in respect.

"Good luck on the challenge, remember I'll be watching." Quànrui stated as the monitor went off. "Contestants, check your wrist watch to find out what your position is." The intercom announced, Elise tapped on her wrist watch to find out her position.

"The Fox."
Elise secretly celebrated that she wasn't a witch but she had to keep watch.

"The challenge will begin in 3,2.." the lights went off again as everyone yelped out confused "1."

The only light came from the glow in the dark stairs and the 30 minute timer on the wall. The girls scrambled as Elise pushed through some. Running slowly towards the stairs, Elise heard a scream before the intercom went off

"Contestants Su Yue has been eliminated."

"I can't see anything!" Elise complained as Rahne's head turned to Elise's voice smirking.

"Hey, watch it!" A contestant complained as Elise unintentionally stepped on her hand "Sorry." Elise apologised as she walked over to the stairs, bumping into a random table midway. The table falling over on it's side.

More women started screaming and Elise's heart jumped hearing the intercom. "Contestant Jinjin has been eliminated." Elise took a deep breath and shut her eyes, so much was happening at once. She had to think.

Quànrui watched from his monitor as Zhang Hao sat next to him looking uncomfortably at the monitor. "Just what is this point of this game?" Zhang Hao questioned as Quànrui shrugged "Nothing but it's entertaining." Quànrui said as Zhang Hao shook his head in disapproval.

Seeing the glow in the dark stairs in her view, Elise ran over to the stairs sitting at the bottom of it, as she got settled her wristwatch bumped into an corner of the staircase, making Elise groan. Her watch went off releasing a beep sound as an alarm started ringing causing the running woman to halt.

The intercom went off surprising Elise

"Contestant Elizabeth has been saved and is now in the next round."