4

I laid in bed for two days because I couldn't bring myself to get out. I couldn't understand what he was doing and why he was doing it? I feel like a teenage boy again waiting for the text from the straight boy that I liked at the time. He did something to me that I couldn't explain. He drove me insane and yet I wanted to kiss him? It has been about a week of knowing him and I think I'm in love with him. I never truly believed in love at first sight but that would explain the reason he is always in my thoughts.

The movie on my television sparked no interest so I turned it off and flopped back on my bed. I reached for the pack of cigarettes by my bed and noticed that it was empty. Shit. I needed to buy a new pack. I groaned and slid out of bed and pulled a hoodie on and started for the door. I ran down the stairs and out the main door and ran to the corner. I asked for a pack of Marlboro Lights and he handed me a pack and I gave him the money and started to walk to my building.

As I got to the stairs I saw Jesse at the main door. I could tell it was him because there was a town car in front of the building. "What do you want?" I asked plainly causing him turn around. He flashed me one of his big smiles and I kept my bitch face on. "I was looking for you" he said making my heart melt. Remember the bitch face. "The truth is Matthew I can't get you out of my head" he said as if he were in a confessional. "I know this is crazy and I know I've only known you for six days, five hours and twenty minutes but I think we need to go out of dinner." What the hell? "Uh, yeah, that would be nice" I said quietly. "Good, because you had no choice in the matter." I raised an eyebrow and smirked. What happened to the bitch face?

"I will have my car pick you up tonight around 7:30, okay?" I nodded. Then, he did something I never would have excepted, he kissed my cheek and he was off to the car. I waved and ran back to my apartment.

After an hour of picking out of what to wear, I decided on a floral shirt and my black jeans. I walked over to my window and saw the car right on time. I smiled and grabbed my keys and wallet and ran out to the car. The limo like look made me feel like I was a big star and in a way I guess I was. I opened the door and there he was looking sexier then ever and his suit made me want to cry. "Glad I got the memo of how to properly dress" I said sarcastically. "Oh no, we are just going to burger king" he said flashing that goofy smile. I rolled my eyes, "Where are we really going?" "My place" he said softly. What? His place? Heaven?

"Now get in toots" he purred winking and then I found myself climbing in the car like a crazed animal. Once the door was closed we were off. It did not take us long before we were in upper Manhattan. I knew he would live in the richer part of town. When I car parked in front of one of the most expensive looking apartment buildings I have ever seen, he announced we were here. He walked me into the amazing building quickly pulling me to the elevator. We got in the shaft and when we reached floor 10 he took my hand and he lead me down the extraordinary hallway with a red carpet and beautiful light fixture he lead me to his apartment. Once inside I almost fainted it was so beautiful. It defiantly had a bachelor pad type look but the black leather was so nice.

Dinner was chinese takeout and was prepared on the table. I just assumed that I should sit down and when I did he went off to find something. Returning with a bottle of scotch he sat down pouring a glass for the both of us. "Dig in" he said laughing. I hadn't eaten much in the past two days so trust me I dug in. As I settled myself with the food on my plate he started to ask questions about my up bringing. "Where are you from?" "I'm from London" I responded. "Why did you move to New York then?" he asked with a hint of confusion in his tone. "Well, the journalism scene is not very good down there and I've always wanted to live in the US. You know, the american dream bullshit? I wanted that for myself until I realized it was completely unrealistic once I was fully settled here." He nodded "I guess alcohol really does open you up" he said before eating some more. "Or the right person" I uttered.

He got up and walked over to my seat and demanded that I got up. I stood up slowly and before I could ask questions his hand brushed my cheek and then his lips found their way to mine and the sparks started to flow. Before I knew it I was up against the wall held in his embrace with his lips brushing on mine.

Hey loves! This is getting spicy guys! I love you all too much and I hope you love this. it'll be worth the wait! I'm so happy that is story is taking off and almost has one hundred reads in the four days it has been up! Anyway, you guys are so cool! love always xx