Epilogue/Thank You's

I realized that a relationship cannot work if problems do not occur and I feel that mine had a massive hole due to the fact that nothing was wrong. Perfection is something everyone seems to want to strive for and I don't understand why. When everything is okay and nothing is wrong, is everything really okay? My husband and I have had ups and downs and we made it through once perfection was no longer an issue.

Learning how truly awful perfection and standards are and how they affect the relationship I learned to let it go. Once you realize that perfection is not achievable, your relationship will flourish and you will not have to deal with feelings of emptiness and hatred. The stories of the blemishes in your relationship help and more importantly they add to your personal Love Collection.

Matthew Healy

Thank You's

First and foremost I want to thank everyone who followed this story you know who you are. Then I want to thank those of you who are going to read this story. Your support and love really helps me to continue writing. I want to thank Kali for making the cover and being my main. You have given me so much support I adore you forever. Emmy, Cat, and all my beauties. I also want to thank all the music that inspired the chapters and I want to thank Matthew Healy and Jesse Rutherford for existing without them this story would not be. Alright loves, this was fun and I hope that I inspire you guys to write more JessexMatty because the world needs more of them together. Thank you tremendously again and I am working on new and longer projects for you loves.

Forever yours,

Holden xx