11

For the past two months we went back and fourth between each others apartments feeding our attraction for each other. We basically did it everywhere in anyway. It is quite mind blowing as to how this is working out. I guess we are just fuckbuddies and I think I'm okay with that. He has stated that that is all it is.

I was getting ready to go to a club with him and I don't know why because it was not a date. I pulled my jeans up my legs knowing that they were going to get thrown off by the end of the night. I guess I should wear a shirt that I had no problem getting ripped off. I sighed lighting a cigarette and pulling it to my lips. I would have never strived to have a relationship like this but this is my fault. I wish he would just hold me again and actually love me again. Am I asking for to much?

I grabbed the belongings that I would need for the evening and walked out the door. I walked to the club slowly letting the cool air take me in. The city life was booming tonight and cars rushed down the street and all the kids had it hanging out. I smiled because this was the New York I loved and lived. I turned the corner and found Jesse waiting for me at the door. I smiled hugging him from behind. I heard his breath hitch as if he did not know who it was. When I detached myself he gave me that goofy smile I loved and missed and he greeted me.

Once in the club and at the bar, the bar tender asked what I wanted and before I could answer Jesse new my order. "Red Towny Port Wine for him, and a scotch for me." I blushed thinking if I was really that predictable. We found a table as we listened to the live music play in the background. "So, why did you walk here?" He asked starring at the singer in the band that was playing. "I don't know I love the cool march air and it was a nice night" I answered simply. He looked at me and told me I looked great. "Honey, same outfit different shirt" I laughed out making him chuckle.

I gulped down my last sip of wine but he had already finished his scotch. "Let's dance!" he said smiling like a goon. I giggled as he grabbed my hand lead me to the dance floor. He pulled me close and we started swaying. "Remember that night you danced with me in my apartment?" I asked as it all came back to me and looked up at him. "Yeah, I do" he smiled down at me. He spun me out and pulled me back in. "So why did we let that go?" I asked. His head was near my ear and he reminded me of the mistake I made. "You decided that you didn't want to be with me."

I cringed as we continued to sway. "But, what are we now?" I asked the question instantly wanting to take it back. He spun me around again and pulled me in again. He looked as if he was really thinking about the question. You would have thought I was telling him to kill a man but, I realized his words could kill me. "I don't know, what are we?" he asked in a mocking tone. I stayed silent for a moment and he pushed me out and pulled me in to the beat of the song.

As soon as my body crashed against his I decided to ask the true question on my mind. "Are we like back together, officially?" I asked childishly. I looked up at him pleading for a response. I stared at him and stood still as if to tell him I need the answer. He looked deep into my eyes sending the goosebumps run up my arms. He smiled lightly and pulled me in. "I guess we are back together, officially" he purred in my ear. I looked at him and instantly crashed my lips to his. I could tell that people were staring at us and in a way I was trying to rub it that the love of my life was mine again. And that night at the club on 75th street I heard what I wanted to hear and got what I needed.

AN:

This is it loves! Tears are literally spilling out of my eyes as I type I love you all and hope you enjoyed this as much as I have. Thank you all for reading and I love you all so much thank you for it all

Holden xx