6

For two months we were the couple that sat in the back. He claimed it was because he was my boss I think it was just because he was afraid of being seen with someone let alone a love interest. I didn't want to be rude so I expressed my feelings through my column. I think he caught on to the fact that I was writing about him and my fears came to life when I realized the fact that I haven't seen him in a couple days.

I knew when the buzzer went off it was him. I ran to the intercom and pressed the button telling him to come up. I waited at the door for him at the door and I heard a knock and opened it quickly. "Matty I love you" he said. "I want to be with you all the time and I can't get you out of my mind. If you want to go out fine, I would do anything for you." As Jesse's words filled my ears I could feel myself quickly blushing. He stood there waiting for my response. "Jesse I adore you. You make me happier then anyone else." He smiled crashing his lips to mine.

We made out in the doorway before I kicked the door closed. "What do you want to do?" "What do you have?" he asked walking around my place. He had never seen my apartment because he's had to leave before he ever came up. "You run a neat place here, I like it" he announced as he left the kitchen area. "Do you know how to dance?" he asked looking at me seriously. "No" I blushed. He looked at my record collection and started towards it. He flipped through them and picked out a couple setting them by the record player. "Well, then I guess I have to teach you."

He started to play The Weeknd's record before he grabbed my hand and pulled my close. We swayed making me annoyingly giggle. "I never tell you how beautiful you are" he said in my ear spinning me around. "Matty, you might be the best thing that has ever happened to me." The tears brimmed my eyes, "No one has ever said anything to me like that. Thank you" I said. The next song had a faster tempo and that's when we really started to dance. He kept spinning me and moving his feet to the rhythm. When the song was over he spun me so fast I fell on the bed laughing.

He laid down next to me laughing as well. He turned his head, "Hi" he said. "Hi." "Let's get away from here, we both need a vacation, let's go to Paris!" he said with a sparkle in his eye. I smiled and reminded him I didn't have the money. "Then I will pay!" he said sitting up and resting his weight on his arm. "Um... I don't know if I can." "Well then think about it but I'd love to be there with you, Now what do you want to eat?" He asked. We agreed on Pizza. After it came and everything was put back to normal we both settled down to watch old movies and I got to sleep in his arms that night again after two weeks.

Sorry this was so short, but this is a very important part! I love you all and thank you for the reads, comments, and support. If you liked this fan, comment, like and enjoy I love you all xx