5

Caution: this chapter contains sexual content!

As the kiss intensified I switched positions throwing him up against the wall. His groan made me want to cum right then and there. I moved from his mouth to his neck sucking slowly at the new path of skin I was following. His hand met the back of my head and he pushed slightly motioning me to go down there. I slowly popped the buttons of his white shirt revealing the tattoos that lay underneath. I started to kiss down his chest and down to the button on his pants. Undoing his belt and the button of his slacks they fell to the floor.

I rubbed his thigh slowly up to the sensitive spot he wanted touched. I put my mouth to the fabric of his black boxer briefs and licked up his length making him moan in frustration. "Matty.... stop teasing" he moaned bucking his hips forward. His wish was my command and I pulled the fabric down releasing his member. I quickly went to work sucking on the tip quickly going down to the base. "Ugh... take it baby boy" he rasped. Nearly gaging as he started to shove himself in and out of my mouth. "Oh my god..." he moaned suddenly pulling out of my mouth and he demanded me to stand up and take my clothes off while he found some lube.

I quickly stripped my self of my clothes and under garments before he came back. "I'm going to fuck you very hard babe" he said softly. "Do it daddy" I gasped. He spread the liquid out on his fingers before shoving one into me making me moan rather loudly before blush flew over my face. "It's okay babe I wanna know how much pleasure I can give to you" he whispered in my ear before sticking a second finger in . "Lets bring this to the bedroom" he said lifting me bridal style and he laid me on his black satin sheets. I was laying on my back with my legs on his shoulders as he added a third finger.

"Do you feel like your ready?" he asked softly. "Yes give it to me!" I nearly yelled throwing my head back in pleasure as he began to shove himself in me. The pleasure I received from this was insane. Once he was fully in me, eight inches and all he paused. "Are you okay baby?" he asked agin, at least he cared. "Fuck me dad" I groaned making him smile before slamming into me again. 

As he continued his penetration I became over come with lust and I also became a moaning mess. Then, he found my prostate and that made me scream "RIGHT THERE!!" He continued to slam into the spot and I found the familiar feeling of an orgasm about to come. "I'm CLOSE!" I announced. he reached a hand down and started pumping my member before I released the white ropes over my stomach. Quickly after he came in me too.

"You felt so good Matty!" he yelled pulling out of me and leaving to get a towel. When he came back I smiled and grabbed the cloth rubbing my chest and stomach before returning it to him. "I'm calling off tomorrow and your going to stay here with me and we'll watch movies or something" he said throwing the towel in a laundry bin. "Okay" I smiled getting out of be to find my under wear. "Oh no! I have clothes for you." He went to his closet that was twice the size of mine like everything in his apartment and he walked back handing me a large shirt and boxer briefs. I slid everything on and waited for him to come to bed before I fell asleep. Jesse pulled on some grey sweat pants and pulled the covers over our bodies before wrapping my in his arms and starting to fall asleep.

I woke up tangled in Jesse's embrace. I turned to face him and his eyes fluttered open. "Morning beautiful" he said sleepily, kissing me forehead. "I'm going to get breakfast, how do you like your coffee?" he announced and questioned getting up. "Uh cream and sugar thank you" I responded softly. "I'll be back in a couple minutes, ugh, pick out some movies from the shelf over there" he pointed to a big case of movies and books by his record collection. "I'll be back" he said running over to kiss my head before exiting the door.

Now, if I could walk and I had the time I would snoop but I can barley get up so I just decided to pick out some movies.  I glided over to the movie case and notice he owned so many classic films. He must be a movie buff. I picked Lolita, Psycho, and Roman Holiday from what seemed like endless rows of movies. As I trudged back to the bed I could hear the door being unlocked. Assuming it was Jesse I jumped back in the bed but then hearing  a female voice call for him I knew It most certainly was not him. The woman walked over to the room and peeped in. "OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry" she said. "I was just looking for Jesse. You see, I'm his sister and I just came back from California so I wanted to see him." I didn't know why I need to know the details. "He went for breakfast he'll be back any minute" I said and she smiled walking into the living room. 

The door started to open again and this time it was the real Jesse. "MEL!!" I heard him yell in excitement. I heard them talking and then I heard her call me "the cute thing in the other room." Really? "Oh so you met Matty? Yeah he is pretty cute." He told her he'd call her later and with that she left and he was all mine again. 

AN okay loves the story is almost over! I'm making this one 11 chapters and an Epilogue so we are at the halfway mark! Love ya!